Best little tractor for a big guy

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #11  
I'm 6'7" and 223....

I have a NH Boomer 24 and feel a bit cramped, but nothing terrible.

Much like I do with cars I had to try them on for size. The green one of similar HP also seemed to have decent room. Of course that green paint is expensive.

I am sure as a tall guy you already know, try things on before you buy. It adds an extra dimension to our decisions, but check out several tractors and determine what fits your frame.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #12  
I'm 6'2" 300LBs with size 15 feet. The basic Ls are a decent fit. The grand Ls are even nicer, I just couldn't justify the expense. I'll be modding the seat sometime to go back a bit more. I will say that there's no tractor I can think of that's actually "large" with it's space. I've sat in a Magnum 290 and, while comfortable, it didn't have much more room than a full size pickup.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #13  
Today I sat on a Kioti CK 30.

I was surprised at how much space it has. Way more than the Mahindra I sat on.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #14  
At 6'4" and 260# the L3200 works well for me. I had to modify the seat mount on the B7500 I had to get a little more room.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #16  
I too landed on the Deere 33x0 series which is now called something else. At 6'4 220 I still don't have the seat back all the way.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #17  
I raised my seat one inch with some trex blocks and added suspensions springs. Big difference.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #18  
I"m 6'3" 225lbs and find my Mahindra 3016 just fine.

Did you have the seat all the way back and the tilt wheel forward?

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #19  
What are "trex blocks"?