Best little tractor for a big guy

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #1  

idscarecrow

Tractor
2006 Kioti DK35
I am shopping for a CUT in the 30-35 horse range. Problem is that I am 6'6" and 220 lbs. I have sat in quite a few, but they are all varying degrees of cramped. Which CUT has the biggest workspace?

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #2  
My co worker, 6'6" and a few more pounds, likes his Kubota L3700SU, and from what I can tell now, the L3200 and L3800 have about as much space. He did fit on my little BX23, but not great, and after I drug him around while I was Looking at B2X20's, and the B3200, he did not fit well on those tractors at all. Then we found the L3700SU, and before I knew it, he had one. He paid way to much for it, but he had it anyway(thats another storie).

Last edited:
   / Best little tractor for a big guy #3  
I'm 6' 3" 300 lbs and while shopping for a similar size CUT a few years ago I found that the JD 3320 was the best fit for me. All the other brands I tried seemed to have at least one feature that felt to awkward to live with. Most of the time it was the hydro and brake pedals that were misplaced for my build. If memory serves me right the 3320 also had the most open station which made getting on and off the tractor the easiest.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #4  
I fit on my BX just fine...I'm 6'1"-6'2" and growing (both up and out)...:D

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #5  
I am 6' 6" and 280lbs. I had a Kuboto L2900 which was a little tight on leg room. I recently upgraded to a John Deere 3120 with Hydro trans and it is very comfortable. The legroom, seat and head room with the overhead canopy are all excellent for me.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #6  
since you are a big man the best thing todo is sitt on cuts an see what best fitts you.im just shy 6ft an 220 an i have to have room to move an get on an off a tractor,an my MX5100 HST 4x4 with fel fitts my needs.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #7  
The JD 3038e worked out OK for me. I'm heavier (& shorter) than any poster so far... The fairly open cockpit (no tranny tunnel to step over) was also a plus as I've got some mobility issues stemming from accident related back trauma.

Nick

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #8  
I am shopping for a CUT in the 30-35 horse range. Problem is that I am 6'6" and 220 lbs. I have sat in quite a few, but they are all varying degrees of cramped. Which CUT has the biggest workspace?

You need to try a Mahindra 3016 or 3616 on for size. I believe you will find it very comfortable for the big guy.

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #9  
The other day I sat on a neighbor's Mahindra 3016 HYDRO for the first time. I'm 6' 6" and 225 lbs. I was surprised that the legroom was tight with the hydro pedal location. I like Mahindras and have started to think about one. But I've got to be able to fit.

Is the "new" 1533 a similar layout?

/ Best little tractor for a big guy #10  
My BX has more room than my MX...bigger cup holder too which really annoys me.