Power Show

/ Power Show #1  

craig56

Just got back from The Ohio Power Show on State fairgrounds in Columbus. If you want to see every compact tractor made,its there and all attachments. 4 buildings full.Through Sun. Jan.26

/ Power Show #2  
Going down early AM Sunday........It's always a good place to look for new "TOYS"......Plus a good day away from home but still inside where it's warm.........Tom

/ Power Show #3  
I agree. It's a good show and a good set-up to see alot of different tractors and tractoring stuff all under One....er....I mean Four roofs.

/ Power Show #4  
You can hook up with Wayne Foreman(LMTC of the Yanmar forum) there at the Branson display........they are nice looking tractors /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Lots of compacts there......Kubota, Kioti, Challenger, Long, Mahindra, Scorpion, Deere, NH, etc.........There was a US "hand made" Allied
And others not so compact /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Power Show #5  
<font color=red>Just got back from The Ohio Power Show </font color=red>
And you took lots of pictures to show us, Right ?????????

/ Power Show #6  
Was really a nice day to go to the show with a large crowd. Kubota had a large selection of models there. Mahindra had a nice display. They have makes of ZTR mowers that I didn't know existed. Same with compact tractors, a lot more manufacturers than the Big 3.. Go if you can. As TomnKy told me, the really big show is coming to Louisville next month.

/ Power Show
No I forgot my camera but if I had it ,there isn't enough room on this site to show all the stuff there. I am a NH guy but was very impressed with the not so popular tractors. I think the big boys have something to worry about.

/ Power Show #8  
Wow, you guys are lucky. I'd love to go but that's more of a "roadtrip" than I'm prepared to take.

Does anybody know if a similar show ever makes it into the New England area?

We're not the agricultural area we used to be, but we do have a lot of "CUT yuppies" (I'm almost in that group if I were young and professional /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif)that just might enjoy the show.

I sure would appreciate some pics if anyone brings a camera.

~Rick

/ Power Show #9  
Rick,

Starting planning for Louisville, KY... NOW.... you could be there by February 12 for the Farm Show./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

See "Kioti CK20H observations" in the Kioti Forum for Pics of the Kioti CK20 from the power show.

/ Power Show #10  
Louisville and Tulare (California, World Ag Expo) are the two largest shows in the nation. They are both the same week!

We will have a Branson display in Tulare (Branson will also be at Louisville) and would be glad to meet any of you that are over here on the left coast.