Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Power Show

Just got back from The Ohio Power Show on State fairgrounds in Columbus. If you want to see every compact tractor made,its there and all attachments. 4 buildings full.Through Sun. Jan.26

Platinum Member

Default Re: Power Show

Going down early AM Sunday........It's always a good place to look for new "TOYS"......Plus a good day away from home but still inside where it's warm.........Tom

I agree. It's a good show and a good set-up to see alot of different tractors and tractoring stuff all under One....er....I mean Four roofs.

You can hook up with Wayne Foreman(LMTC of the Yanmar forum) there at the Branson display........they are nice looking tractors [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Lots of compacts there......kubota, Kioti, Challenger, Long, Mahindra, Scorpion, Deere, NH, etc.........There was a US "hand made" Allied
    And others not so compact [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    New Holland TC35D w/ 16LA FEL

<font color=red>Just got back from The Ohio Power Show </font color=red>
    And you took lots of pictures to show us, Right ?????????

Silver Member
    Tractor
    3130HST, Ferguson TO35

Was really a nice day to go to the show with a large crowd. kubota had a large selection of models there. Mahindra had a nice display. They have makes of ZTR mowers that I didn't know existed. Same with compact tractors, a lot more manufacturers than the Big 3.. Go if you can. As TomnKy told me, the really big show is coming to Louisville next month.

No I forgot my camera but if I had it ,there isn't enough room on this site to show all the stuff there. I am a NH guy but was very impressed with the not so popular tractors. I think the big boys have something to worry about.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2910, also Honda HT3813 with mower and front blade.

Wow, you guys are lucky. I'd love to go but that's more of a "roadtrip" than I'm prepared to take.

Does anybody know if a similar show ever makes it into the New England area?

We're not the agricultural area we used to be, but we do have a lot of "CUT yuppies" (I'm almost in that group if I were young and professional [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img])that just might enjoy the show.

I sure would appreciate some pics if anyone brings a camera.

~Rick

Rick,

Starting planning for Louisville, KY... NOW.... you could be there by February 12 for the Farm Show.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

See "Kioti CK20H observations" in the Kioti Forum for Pics of the Kioti CK20 from the power show.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

Louisville and Tulare (California, World Ag Expo) are the two largest shows in the nation. They are both the same week!

We will have a Branson display in Tulare (Branson will also be at Louisville) and would be glad to meet any of you that are over here on the left coast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast