Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #11  
a dual power in a 5000/7000-5600/6600/7600 is easy to fix all it really is a selctor valve and some clutches and if u dont like the dual power just remove it get a regular shaft and buggle tube for one that does have dual power and install it nothing else needs to be done and is a 800 dollar total fix in most places

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #12  
a dual power in a 5000/7000-5600/6600/7600 is easy to fix all it really is a selctor valve and some clutches and if u dont like the dual power just remove it get a regular shaft and buggle tube for one that does have dual power and install it nothing else needs to be done and is a 800 dollar total fix in most places

But for someone who's not savvy labour is the killer !
And fom doing extensive work in the rear end of my 7600 last year new parts are obsolete/used are always wore out in the same place as you own...hard to find now...had to have many parts made by a machine shop and what i could fab myself !

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #13  
There is one for sale on Pittsburgh craigslist but it is not a cab model.

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #14  

Exactly
your 100% rite
but

theres far more big fords for sale with bad hydraulic systems(unreliable pto lift, traction control) than for sale with good working systems.

and the "some clutches" are cheap the dealers always say well sounds like a weak pump lets start there then weel go to the pack. even if your disconnect the dual power which is not the actual problem the non reliable hydraulics are still there.

Its just a poor design starting with the inadequate hydraulic filtering

I like the big ford but not that much

Last edited:
   / Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #15  
Exactly
your 100% rite
but

theres far more big fords for sale with bad hydraulic systems(unreliable pto lift, traction control) than for sale with good working systems.

and the "some clutches" are cheap the dealers always say well sounds like a weak pump lets start there then weel go to the pack. even if your disconnect the dual power which is not the actual problem the non reliable hydraulics are still there.

I like the big ford but not that much

i have never had any trouble with the hyd of my tractors i have a 5000 a 6600, 6700 and a 6610 never had any trobule

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #16  
   / Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #17  
even if your disconnect the dual power which is not the actual problem the non reliable hydraulics are still there.

Now i would take that as a 30/40 series JD problem not a ford ..... ! HYd's are one of fords strong points in any country i've lived or worked ...............?????????

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #18  
Now i would take that as a 30/40 series JD problem not a ford ..... ! HYd's are one of fords strong points in any country i've lived or worked ...............?????????
I'll second that. I was raised on Fords, everything from 9N to 9600. Never had a single hiccup, let alone any serious problem, with hydraulics or dual power.

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #19  

Theres a sharp looking TW 30 over in North Alabama ebay item #380364683868

this is the description

Your bidding on a 1982 Ford TW-30 tractor. It has 170hp cab and the air needs charging. Comes with 3 Hyd. rem, 8 speed low & high, the dual power does not work but rest of the trans works great. Has 6 cyl turbo diesel with little blowby, 9500hrs still pulls hard, the front tires are 14L-16 at 80% rear is 20.8-38 50% it also has the dual hubs. Has all rear weights and 12 front weights, interior needs a kit ( see pic). The rear blade is Not included. Sold as is. NO shipping. I accept paypal, money order, cashier or personal checks. Personal checks have to clear before tractor leaves. $2000 deposit due in 3 days rest within 7 days unless arrangments are made. This is for sale on my lot so i reserve the right to end this auction at anytime. Thanks and Happy bidding...

Theres another a TW10 or 9700 in the hunstville Craigslist.

cheap power and as they say a cheap easy fix