Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #1  
Looking to buy a Ford 7000 cab and air let me know if u know where one is at... I'm from Texas so closer the better thanks

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #2  
you are looking for the needle in the haystack.i dont know that you can find a 7000 ford with cab an air.you be better off looking for a 7700 or 7710 cab an ac tractoe.

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air
I want keep with the 000 series.. My rake tractor is a 3000 my two cutter tractors are 5000s and now I wan a 7000 balin tractor with cab to keep the series

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #4  
"you are looking for the needle in the haystack.."

Ditto. Did they even build the 7000 with cab and factory AC.....? Like bull said above, the closest thing you are likely to find is a 7700/7710 or a little newer 6610 with factory cab/ac.

Better yet, forget about keeping with the series and look at some JD, MF, Kubota, or CIH tractors circa 1985-95 with decent hours and factory cab/AC for $10k-15k.

I like Ford/NH tractors, but I wouldn't hang my hat and biz on keeping a paint scheme when there are plenty of good alternatives to help you out.

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #5  
If you can find one go for it. Ive seen ROPS models and some with the big SIMMS cab but none with working air.
Stay clear of any with dual power. Fords version of the partial powershift didnt last for most people and theres only a few older mechanics around to deal with them. Look around theres more 8000. 9000, 8600 9600 7600 7610 7710 and TW series tractors for sale, the most common problem is the single hydraulic supply powering the dual power transmission, and the pto clutch, traction control 3 pt and remotes.
The later 6600 were close in size and had regular transmissions.

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #6  
If you can find one go for it. Ive seen ROPS models and some with the big SIMMS cab but none with working air.
Stay clear of any with dual power. Fords version of the partial powershift didnt last for most people and theres only a few older mechanics around to deal with them. Look around theres more 8000. 9000, 8600 9600 7600 7610 7710 and TW series tractors for sale, the most common problem is the single hydraulic supply powering the dual power transmission, and the pto clutch, traction control 3 pt and remotes.

All the 7000's i've been around had the same floor crash box as the 6600/7600 and are fantastic tractors . Better weight transfer,draught control and grip than JD or MF 6 cyl opposition of the day . They are only increasing in value and thought of in europe as north america does of the 4020 and something of an icon now . It is the #1 on my want list of unneccessary toys .

Last edited:
   / Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #7  

All the regulated circuit flow comes from a dedicated gear pump mounted in tandem with the main pump. One does not have to be an old-time Ford mechanic to fix a Dual Power unit, only the ability to read a tech manual and use a pressure gauge is required, along with basic mechanical skills and aptitude.

Ford never had a factory cab/AC option on 7000's built for North American sale; and most of the 6600 tranny parts are identical to those in a 7000.

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #9  
All the regulated circuit flow comes from a dedicated gear pump mounted in tandem with the main pump. One does not have to be an old-time Ford mechanic to fix a Dual Power unit, only the ability to read a tech manual and use a pressure gauge is required, along with basic mechanical skills and aptitude.

Ford never had a factory cab/AC option on 7000's built for North American sale; and most of the 6600 tranny parts are identical to those in a 7000.

MABY but the dealer had 2 tries at mine before I dumped it for the shop repair cost. Never another. I will agree great weight distribution and draft for plowing.

/ Looking to buy Ford 7000 with cab and air #10  
I was looking during the christmas break. I found on Craigslist a 7000 in the w kentucky Indiana area. the seller was a jockey and didnt know anthing cept it ran good. he was asking 6500. I havent had luck with jockeyed equipment even if they ran it a bit bushhogging or something. so try craigslist or any search engine with something like "craigslist ford 7000 tractor". I bought another Zetor it was newer similiar size and low hours for 6500.