Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

Default Re: NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse

Thanks Pete...

Maybe Richz and I will share driving and I'll only spend one day... probably Saturday if that's the case... still in the air as of now... but either Fri or Sat or both for me... how's that for decisiveness... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Silver Member
    Tractor
    BX2200

Thats very decisive.. like deciding how much horsepower for your tractor..
    Hopefully I'll see some of you there.. wear your TBN hats!

I"m sure I'll go on Sat or Sun..

Silver Member
    Tractor
    B26 TLB, KX61-2 Excavator, BX2200, B3030HSDC, F3680, ZD326P

I went for the first time last year. I liked it so much that I went on two days. It is a great show. I have been anxiously awaiting for the show since last year. I am definitely going on Saturday and may go also on Thursday. Maybe all the TBN'ers could have a meeting spot? Say Saturday at 10:00 AM at ther kubota display.

Kubota had a great display last year. I hope they do it again.

Jon

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N

I may be intrested in going. Of corse I have to check with the boss.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] If so I would be going on saterday. Can't get anymore time off from work, and with the baby, and the dogs, Michele would kill me if I stayed overnight.

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

<font color=blue>...I may be intrested in going...</font color=blue>

Hi Paul,

We haven't gotten our day(s) down pat yet... maybe we can all meet @ a convenient/centralized place (Sears-Wolf Road parking lot by the tools entrance) and leave from there...

I'm guessing sometime around 5-5:30 am, we'll all have to leave Albany area to make it on time (8:30-9am... opening)

Down the road, is a Denny's Rest. we can have breakfast... but again would have to get there earlier to stay on schedule...

Lastly, if we do go on Sat... these guys @ NY Farm Show will be "closing up" their displays earlier to get out of there... so we'll be pushing it to see everything...

One last thing Paul... bring lots of cash...[img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img] because the last day you can pick up lots of bargains... the vendors don't want to transport home...

...like a tractor for 50% off or something... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Cherry Valley, New York (near Cooperstown, NY)
    Tractor
    Kubota L4630, with cab and loader, 1951 Ferguson TO-20, 1986 Ford 5610 with loader

Paul, John beat me to it. Maybe the three of us can go together!!!

And like John said, bring lots of cash for that new tractor!!!![img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N

<font color=red>And like John said, bring lots of cash for that new tractor!!!!</font color=red>

Don't I wish!

I have kind of decieded to wait till I got the money to afford the tractor I realy want. Something that will last me a LONG time. Picking up two old Gravelys with brushcutter decks, that will get me going for a short wile. Still the looking is half the fun.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12