NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse #1  

JohnMiller3

Elite Member
Tractor
Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205
1652.gif

462.gif

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.farmprogress.com/frmp/articleDetail/1,1494,10788+17,00.html>NY Farm Show Website…</A>

Hey Guys & Gals... Beat those winter blues... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Who's going... and what day...?

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse #2  
Its about 4 hours away, is it worth a trip??? I would considered it if NO SNOW is falling, and TBN folks say its worth it, so lets here from you all! Sounds like a nice get thinking of the spring break up the winter boring stuff until baseball starts weekend thing to do. So what do you think????

Tom

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse #3  
Seeing as how I only live about 20 minutes away I'll definitely be going!!

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse #4  
John, lets see, about a 3000 mile drive to NY. Well, that would be interesting. I went through NY once on my way to Maine. I thought smokestacks, rusty old buildings, grey skies, billions of people, well I was definitely wrong there. It was a beautiful drive. Upstate was fantastic. I loved driving across the US and found it easy to enjoy every place I went regardless of the state, they all have much to offer. Thanks for the heads up, Rat...

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse #5  
Rat, if you are 3000 miles from New York, then you can't be too far from the Tulare, CA "World Ag Expo". February 11, 12 and 13. They brag that it is the biggest farm show in the world, 1400 exhibits.

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse
<font color=blue>...They brag that it is the biggest farm show in the world, 1400 exhibits...</font color=blue>

Hi Dave...

That's the one I want to attend... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

The way weather has been lately, here in the Northeast... I'm afraid I'd be using only a one-way ticket... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse #8  
John,

Is it worth a trip to the NY show?, have you been to it in the past?? Got to work on the CFO and kids, and need to start early IF it is going to happen! Let me know and anyone who has attended.

Tom

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse
Hi Tom,

Yes, I enjoyed it... except not enough time in one day to actually digest it all...

I'm thinking arriving Friday am... take in a day... and probably stay over and go back Saturday and continue...

If Syracuse Univ. has a BB game on Fri or Sat... then I'll stay and see that as well... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ NY Farm Show-Indoors, Feb.20-22, Syracuse #10  
SU is not playing at home that weekend.. sorry.. but you could catch part of the Syracuse Winterfest..