CT Construction/Landscape equipment show

/ CT Construction/Landscape equipment show #1  

Tags

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX2360/ Kubota SVL90-2/ Kobelco 115SR/ Takeuchi TB260
I posted this in "Related topics" but figured I'd post it here too...

For anybody that likes equipment....there is a construction/landscape equipment show in Hartford,Connecticut at the Expo center (some of you may also know it as the Meadows) on February 5th & 6th and I'm 99.9% sure there is no admission charge,just an information form to fill out.I go to this show every year and it is always a good time. Most of the Connecticut equipment dealers are there with a few pieces of equipment each.There are also many manufacturers of attachments and parts there also.So if anyone is looking to have good ol' guys (or gals too I guess) night out,this is the perfect opportunity!

/ CT Construction/Landscape equipment show #2  
Ahhh...something within traveling distance. Do you know if the CUT manufacturers are represented or is it just heavier stuff?

~Rick

/ CT Construction/Landscape equipment show
Rick,
It is mostly the heavy stuff,but there is also some CUT manufacturers there,definitely Kubota,JD and New Holland,and there are usually lots of attachment goodies there also,if you have some time, it's definetly worth checking out.

/ CT Construction/Landscape equipment show #4  
Thanks,

I might be able to make it on the 6th, unless someone at work schedules a stupid meeting that day. (I hope my boss isn't on this board.)

If anyone else is there, I'll be wearing my orange TBN hat and probably carrying my 2 1/2 year old son.

Thanks,

Rick

/ CT Construction/Landscape equipment show #5  
Wish i had heard about it sooner, i would have brought some Mahindra's.