I found THE tractor

/ I found THE tractor #1  

JATO_RaT

Veteran Member
The Fabulous Foothills of Northern California
I am thinking about downsizing from my Kubota L48 to perhaps a L3830 or 4330 or even a comparable JD or NH model. That was until I saw this beast. I want this one now. My neighbors would certainly think I'm somebody on a tractor like this. I can picture myself out mowing the dew ladden grass on this awesome beast, yeah baby! Rat...

Attachments

• 46-230292-TooCool.jpg
    46-230292-TooCool.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 529
   / I found THE tractor #2  
I saw that tractor, once upon a time, on the Great Salt Lake flats going for a speed record./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ I found THE tractor #3  
I'm with Don, a definite salts flat machine. Rat, I know you are a Bota man, don't let me down by switching colors. (I know you won't). The new Grand L series are better than ever. Thanks for the McCormick picture. Bob

/ I found THE tractor #5  
I don't think that model comes w/a mask or a cape.

/ I found THE tractor #6  
Like that fender-skirt look? Check out this one on eBay <A target="_blank" HREF=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3308197388&category=26193>here</A>. This is what it will look like in a few decades.
Mark

/ I found THE tractor #7  
looks like it might be a little hard getting on and off/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ I found THE tractor #8  
Mount was from behind. Used in orange, apple and peach groves. Fairings kept limbs from hanging up and tearing off. Just sort of slid right between trees.

/ I found THE tractor #9  
Stealth technology - invisible to radar. Helps avoid speeding tickets....

/ I found THE tractor
Well now Bill thats kinda what I thought too, that and aerodynamics for better air separation. Now Jim says its for peaches, pears and apple branches. I think he's wrong, its definitely for the stealth/aerodynamics, its gotta be. Paint it black and you have a predecessor to the SR71 Blackbird. Rat...