Approved Advertiser
    Tractor
    200 + Kubota Tractors

Default 2 new product presentations with lots of info

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.carverequipment.com/Scag/scag_main_menu.htm>NEW SCAG COMMERCIAL MOWERS.....
    TIGER CUBS, TURF TIGERS, COUGARS.</A>

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.carverequipment.com/Shelters/shelter_main_menu.htm>NEW AFFORDABLE CARVER SHELTERS
    Equipment shelters, carports, etc...</A> delivered, assembled, installed on your level land.

Tractor
    Kubota BX 2200

Default Re: 2 new product presentations with lots of info

Steve,

The shelters look very interesting. Will they hold up to snow loads in the North, we can get 2-3 feet in one snow fall every few years? Are they anchored to ground by rods only, and does that present a problem with frost pushing them out?

Thanks

Tom

Tractor
    Kubota B7500 HSD

Hey Steve,
    Please, I'm not trying to ruffle feathers here. Actually, I've ordered from you (toothbar) and had excellent, fast service. But....
    How do you get away with advertising in this discussion group when other gets slammed for doing the same thing? Really, I don't mind I just think we should be fair to all.
    -Terry

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    NH TC25D

<font color=blue>How do you get away with advertising in this discussion group...</font color=blue>
    Steve is a paying advertiser.

<font color=blue>...when other gets slammed for doing the same thing?</font color=blue>
    Perhaps it's semantics, but no one has been 'slammed'. If they are not paying advertisers, they've been asked, via Private Message, to observe the TBN Terms of Service which prohibits advertising by anyone except paying advertisers.

Tractor
    Kubota B7500 HSD

Hey Mike.
    OK that explains it. Carver is a paid advertiser.
    Thanks!