tractor blue book?

/ tractor blue book? #1  

Z RENCH

Silver Member
Tractor
09 Bobcat CT335,09 ct440,08 Kioti DK55, 10 DK45HST, 10 DK40HST, & an 09 John Deere 4720
Does anyone know of a good and reliable tractor value guide? I found "the official tractor blue book" online, but want feedback from anyone that has used it. I also found Iron Solutions Inc. but they only do large ag tractors. I'm looking for something to appraise late model CUTS in particular. Any advice is appreciated. Thanx "Z"

/ tractor blue book? #2  
I usually check Tractorhouse.com to see what the price range is for a specific tractor that I am buying or sellling. Prices can be regional as well and this gives you some good ideas on pricing.

/ tractor blue book?
I usually check Tractorhouse.com to see what the price range is for a specific tractor that I am buying or sellling. Prices can be regional as well and this gives you some good ideas on pricing.

That is a good source of pricing info but I'm looking for a printed source to take with me to auctions and such.

/ tractor blue book? #4  
I've used the official tractor blue book, and also just picked up a different one at TSC. Both are good.

/ tractor blue book? #5  
Does anyone know of a good and reliable tractor value guide? I found "the official tractor blue book" online, but want feedback from anyone that has used it. I also found Iron Solutions Inc. but they only do large ag tractors. I'm looking for something to appraise late model CUTS in particular. Any advice is appreciated. Thanx "Z"

I've used the Tractor Blue Book since I got into tractors about 6 years ago. It's good for getting you into the price ballpark. Available at amazon.com.

/ tractor blue book? #7  
I also use the compact tractor guide sold at T.S.C. It covers just about all the CUTS and mowers there are. russ

/ tractor blue book?
Thanx ya'll, I never thought about TSC carrying one, I think I'll go check it out:thumbsup:

/ tractor blue book? #9  
As a dealer, I don't trust those books as far as I can throw them. The numbers are all based off a trend analysis of the machines starting list price. They don't reflect the fact that some brands resell better than others, and that in particular segments of the market are easier to turn machines.

What exactly do you have?