Comparison MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360

/ MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360 #1  

RAHALL

I'm looking for a comparison of a MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360

/ MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360 #2  
What are you looking to do with either one of them? What kind of jobs to you need or want to do and what is your budget? How can we help you part with your money without more information about you? :laughing:

Once we get to know you a little more, we'll tear the tractors into little pieces and tell you you need to by a Steiger Quadratrac with a GPS, and even that won't be big enough to mow the lawn. :D

/ MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360 #3  
While both tractors are very simillar, there are differences. The downside to the Massey around here seems to be that it is usually more expensive for the tractor, and especially for the implements (thoough some of the implements are exactly the same as Kubota's, and are made in the same plant), and yet have somewhat lower resale value. On the other hand the Massey uses a larger engine that operates at a lower RPM making it a more pleasant tractor to use because it is quieter, and doesn't seem to be racing all the time. When you test drive, make sure you run both at the stated pto rpm so you can see how important this is to you. Make sure too that you operate (try with loader whether you want one, or not) to see how the hydraulics respond at RPM's you are comfortable with. John Deere has the mythical 1000 series coming out "soon" that will also be comparable, and would be worth looking at. Both the tractors you are considering are well made, and backed by reputable compainies so in the end it is going to come down to the deal, the dealer, and which machine you like using the best.

/ MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360 #4  
the only comparison you can make between the GC and BX is the dealer willing to work with you. Where my folks live, they know the owner of MF dealership, but didnt know its gonna be like pulling teeth to get service every now and then. MF and kubota seems pretty much par for course around here where I live but kubota won due to the feel of kubota riding and dealer willing to stand there and listen to want I want and service my needs.

/ MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360 #5  
I was in the same place as you. I liked the GC2400 tractor but I think as a package the BX and it's equipment match perfect. I was also just more comfortable with the BX. I'm sure if I had bought the Massey I'd be saying the same thing about the GC2400. Not a wrong choice between these two.

/ MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360 #6  
I compared them both over a year ago. I made the right choice:thumbsup:

/ MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360 #8  
I'll add my .02, as mentioned before you really can't go wrong with either. The dealer did play a big part in my decision. The salesman/owner was very patient with all of my questions and they seemed like they would be there after the sale too. So far they have delivered in every aspect. I liked the fact that the MF had the larger engine/lower RPM and had the side by side hydro pedal configuration. Spend some time on both and see what feels comfortable for you, it's gonna be yours for a long time. After 35.7 hours I am very happy with my choice! Good luck.

P.S. 0% for 72 months didn't hurt either.

/ MF GC 2400 vs. Kubota BX 2360 #9  
I studied the same machines. Dealer was the deal maker for me. There are two Kubota dealers in the area, but only one MF within a couple hours. I had concerns about the strength of the MF dealer and how long they will survive in an area where agriculture is being replaced by house developments....

My BX 2360 was delivered a month ago. Getting a FEL is a life changing experience and the fine cut mower does a very nice job on my lawn.