National Farm Show in Louisville - shop for CUT?

/ National Farm Show in Louisville - shop for CUT? #1  

SteveZ

Tractor
Kioti CK20H
I am getting close to actually buying some land (10 acres) in the next several months, so it's time to seriously shop for a tractor and equipment. In the past, I always found car shows to be a great way to look at many products in one location in a short amount of time. I see the National Farm Show is coming up in Louisville, and I am thinking about going.

The list of exhibitors contains many names I am considering for my purchase, but I wonder - will this show have much in the way of CUT's and related items, or is it all larger agriculture equipment?

If you are familiar with this show, do you think the trip would be worth it.........................Steve

/ National Farm Show in Louisville - shop for CUT? #2  
They have it all including some very informative seminars.

/ National Farm Show in Louisville - shop for CUT? #3  
Re: National Farm Show in Louisville - shop for CU

I was there 2 years ago, there was a little bit of everything, including ones that would take your 10 acres to turn around. There wasn't as many of the CUTs that I wish there were, but it was fun. I'm going back again this year. Our FFA/Extension service sponsors a trip every other year.

/ National Farm Show in Louisville - shop for CUT? #4  
You might consider going to the International Lawn, Garden and Power Equipment Exposition that is held every year in Louisville. This year it will be held in October 18-20, you can get information by going to their web site http://expo.mow.org
This is the largest show for CUT’s with hands on for most exhibitors in the outside exhibit and the inside with hundreds of exhibitors.
You will have a ball.
PJ

/ National Farm Show in Louisville - shop for CUT? #5  
They must have figured out the heat kept a lot of people away last year..........it was miserable. They moved the dates.

Jerry

/ National Farm Show in Louisville - shop for CUT? #6  
Jerry,
You’re correct about the heat. I went there two years ago to test drive the PowerTrac CUTS and about died of the heat. Coming from the North without much humidity and then going to SDF with high humidity and heat can sure do a number on you. Spend about one hour outside testing the different tractors and attachment and 4 hours inside the exhibit center where they had hundreds of products being displayed that make a person drool to purchase.
PJ