Price Check 1952 John Deere refrigerator.

/ 1952 John Deere refrigerator. #1  

Gail Buchin

Hi guys. I came across a like new, great condition 1952 refrigerator. I want to sell it. Any idea of how much I should ask for? I can't find anything online that remotely refers to a refrigerator like this. I would greatly appreciate any advice or help. Thank you kindly.

/ 1952 John Deere refrigerator. #2  
:welcome:
Any pics? Pls post.
What is the clue that it is a JD refrig?

/ 1952 John Deere refrigerator. #3  
Interesting. Lets see pic's! :D

I know International Harvester made fridges for a number of years, but have never heard reference to JD in my old tractor books.

/ 1952 John Deere refrigerator. #4  
My Mom still has an IH fridge in her basement and it still runs. It is the first fridge that I remember my parents having as a child. I believe that the city had a program diposing of older but still running fridges and she said she was going to get rid of it. The thing was probably worht some serious$$$ to the right person

/ 1952 John Deere refrigerator. #5  
We had an IH refridgerator when I was growing up. I ended up inheriting it in my first place. It ran well and was over 20 years when I got rid of it.

/ 1952 John Deere refrigerator.
RobertN said:

I know International Harvester made fridges for a number of years, but have never heard reference to JD in my old tractor books.

Thanks. You're right. :)

/ 1952 John Deere refrigerator.
RobertN said:

Look at the post below for pics. ;)

/ 1952 John Deere refrigerator. #10  
we had the international harvester brand refrigerator when i was a kid the one thing i remember is the shelves were built in the shape of a half circle and you could push on them and the shelves would circle around and come out of refrigerator thought that was so cool want find that type of engineering today .

mitch becton