Tractor
    Branson 2910i

Default Would You Trade? Branson owners

I have a 2008 Branson 2910i/FEL that I bought used with 377hrs on it for $11,500. I made a few repairs, new front tires, filters etc. The BL10A FEL has the European form quick attach.

So now my Branson/Kioti dealer says if he can get me $12,000 for my tractor he has a Kioti CK30/FEL w/skidsteer attach he will sell for $14,500.

Any thoughts? Any problems with the Kioti CK30?
    DW

"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    ~ James D. Miles

Tractor
    John Deere 770

Default Re: Would You Trade? Branson owners

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDubya View Post
    I have a 2008 Branson 2910i/FEL that I bought used with 377hrs on it for $11,500. I made a few repairs, new front tires, filters etc. The BL10A FEL has the European form quick attach.

So now my Branson/Kioti dealer says if he can get me $12,000 for my tractor he has a Kioti CK30/FEL w/skidsteer attach he will sell for $14,500.

Any thoughts? Any problems with the Kioti CK30?
    Lots of happy Kioti owners. I have a local Kioti dealer and I look at them often. Heavy duty, well made. I've never test drove.

The only thing bad that I have read is that there have been a number of Kioti dealers close up shop. Not sure why this is.?? And, possibly, that phase has passed.

Look for others to chime in and be sure to read the Kioti Forum here at TBN. Lots of info there.

By the way, the trade looks great from here. I would do it if I was in your shoes.
    JD770 '92 4x4 SMC FEL JD Ballast Box 6' CountyLine Back Blade 6' CountyLine Rake CountyLine CarryAll
    64" Frontier Snowblower

Favorite Color....Green

The sky was yellow and the sun was blue.

Bronze Member

My CK30 HST is going to have it's 5th birthday next month and I can't say a bad thing about it, it's just been a great tractor for my needs. I just wish it would stop raining so I could get it out and use it.

Tractor
    Branson 2910i

Quote Originally Posted by JDGreenGrass View Post
    Lots of happy Kioti owners. I have a local Kioti dealer and I look at them often. Heavy duty, well made. I've never test drove.

The only thing bad that I have read is that there have been a number of Kioti dealers close up shop. Not sure why this is.?? And, possibly, that phase has passed.

Look for others to chime in and be sure to read the Kioti Forum here at TBN. Lots of info there.

By the way, the trade looks great from here. I would do it if I was in your shoes.
    I think it's the same with Branson dealers dissapearing. There are so many compact tractor choices now and with the economy, sales are slow.
    I'm semi-interested in the Kioti because 1) it's a good price on a new tractor, 2) my 2910i and the CK30 are virtually identical in nearly every way. With a couple of exceptions. The 2910i has the independent PTO and is 12x12 speeds instead of the CK30 8x8. The CK30 has the joy stick down next to the operator (Nice). Otherwise, they are really close.
    Last edited by DeeDubya; 06-01-2011 at 10:08 AM.
    DW

"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    ~ James D. Miles