Would You Trade? Branson owners

/ Would You Trade? Branson owners #1  

DeeDubya

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2910i
I have a 2008 Branson 2910i/FEL that I bought used with 377hrs on it for $11,500. I made a few repairs, new front tires, filters etc. The BL10A FEL has the European form quick attach.

So now my Branson/Kioti dealer says if he can get me $12,000 for my tractor he has a Kioti CK30/FEL w/skidsteer attach he will sell for $14,500.

Any thoughts? Any problems with the Kioti CK30?

/ Would You Trade? Branson owners #2  
I have a 2008 Branson 2910i/FEL that I bought used with 377hrs on it for $11,500. I made a few repairs, new front tires, filters etc. The BL10A FEL has the European form quick attach.

So now my Branson/Kioti dealer says if he can get me $12,000 for my tractor he has a Kioti CK30/FEL w/skidsteer attach he will sell for $14,500.

Any thoughts? Any problems with the Kioti CK30?

Lots of happy Kioti owners. I have a local Kioti dealer and I look at them often. Heavy duty, well made. I've never test drove.

The only thing bad that I have read is that there have been a number of Kioti dealers close up shop. Not sure why this is.?? And, possibly, that phase has passed.

Look for others to chime in and be sure to read the Kioti Forum here at TBN. Lots of info there.

By the way, the trade looks great from here. I would do it if I was in your shoes.:thumbsup:

/ Would You Trade? Branson owners #3  
My CK30 HST is going to have it's 5th birthday next month and I can't say a bad thing about it, it's just been a great tractor for my needs. I just wish it would stop raining so I could get it out and use it.:D

/ Would You Trade? Branson owners
Lots of happy Kioti owners. I have a local Kioti dealer and I look at them often. Heavy duty, well made. I've never test drove.

The only thing bad that I have read is that there have been a number of Kioti dealers close up shop. Not sure why this is.?? And, possibly, that phase has passed.

Look for others to chime in and be sure to read the Kioti Forum here at TBN. Lots of info there.

By the way, the trade looks great from here. I would do it if I was in your shoes.:thumbsup:

I think it's the same with Branson dealers dissapearing. There are so many compact tractor choices now and with the economy, sales are slow.
I'm semi-interested in the Kioti because 1) it's a good price on a new tractor, 2) my 2910i and the CK30 are virtually identical in nearly every way. With a couple of exceptions. The 2910i has the independent PTO and is 12x12 speeds instead of the CK30 8x8. The CK30 has the joy stick down next to the operator (Nice). Otherwise, they are really close.

Last edited: