Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    2001 TN65, 1951 8N Ford

Default Re: New Holland TN65

You might be right. In that case it would be a pretty good reason for not using draft control. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

A 12' mounted disc would be a little too heavy for the tractor [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Both of my current disc are transports and I have no use for a mounted disc as they don't do a good enough job for what I need. Take care.

This is my first post on this forum. I have been browsing it for awhile, and it has been helpful in making a decision on a new tractor purchase.
    Yesterday It made a deal to buy a TN 65 New Holland. MFWD, 16.9X28/9.5X24 AG tires,optional hyd. pump for aquick attach loader with quick attach bucket. 8X8 synch. trans(mech.shuttle). Front weight bracket,but no weights for now.
    $25750.
    How did I do?
    I looked at JD5220, Kubota5700, and Agco 6045. The New Holland seemed to be the best value, $/hp, $/wt. with all other features as equal as possible.
    I look forward to your guys comments.
    BlasterJM

Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

I think it has a lot to do with the area you are in. When I was looking I looked at kubota, John Deere and then I decided to look at New Holland. I had no intention to look at New Holland. I was set on Deere or Kubota. I ended up buying New Holland because the Kubota dealer was arrogant and way to high. John Deere was basically too high also. Them two dealers are really the ones that got me to look at New Holland because of thier attitude. Now this is not the way in other areas. I even ran in to a New Holland dealer that was way too pricy.

I ended up buying the New Holland because I liked the dealer and second he was the lowest in price.

It sounds like you got a good deal though.

Murph

Tractor
    Deere 4310 HST MFWD

Does your price include the 32LA loader?

Yes the price includes the 32LA Loader.

Tractor
    Deere 4310 HST MFWD

Sounds like a GREAT deal. Makes me want to look at the TN65 again.It was quoted out of my range, but your price is do-able! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

First of all let me welcome u to the forum! think u got a very nice price, and as u can see so much depends on the area u are in and of course the dealer. as we all do u buy what u are comfortable with. make sure to post some pics when u get it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12