IH 424 pricing

/ IH 424 pricing #1  

56FordGuy

Gold Member
I want to get y'alls opinion on a price for an IH 424 tractor. It's a 4 cylinder, gas powered tractor. Roughly a 1967 model. Starter and generator both rebuilt, rear wheels (spin out type) and tires (both are Firestones) brand new last year. Water pump, thermostat, and radiator hoses also new. Front tires mismatched, one Firestone and one off brand, both new about two years ago. Has a Freeman loader that runs off the remote line, has downpressure and a hydraulic bucket. IH wheel weights on both rear wheels.

The bucket cylinder needs to be replaced, it leaks down and one of the mounting ears is broken off of one end. It needs the clutch fixed. The clutch is a two stage type, press halfway down and you stop moving, press all the way down to stop the PTO also. Works fine to stop moving, but doesn't disengage the PTO. To turn the PTO on, you have to shut the tractor off and engage, then start the tractor.

Any opinions on a value?

/ IH 424 pricing #2  
I want to get y'alls opinion on a price for an IH 424 tractor. It's a 4 cylinder, gas powered tractor. Roughly a 1967 model. Starter and generator both rebuilt, rear wheels (spin out type) and tires (both are Firestones) brand new last year. Water pump, thermostat, and radiator hoses also new. Front tires mismatched, one Firestone and one off brand, both new about two years ago. Has a Freeman loader that runs off the remote line, has downpressure and a hydraulic bucket. IH wheel weights on both rear wheels.

The bucket cylinder needs to be replaced, it leaks down and one of the mounting ears is broken off of one end. It needs the clutch fixed. The clutch is a two stage type, press halfway down and you stop moving, press all the way down to stop the PTO also. Works fine to stop moving, but doesn't disengage the PTO. To turn the PTO on, you have to shut the tractor off and engage, then start the tractor.

Any opinions on a value?
How many hours on the machine? It would also help to post a pic or 2.
Here is a link to Fastline to reference a few posted prices.

/ IH 424 pricing
Hours are unknown.

I've seen a few on TractorHouse for about 3,000 without loaders. Not sure what that might add to the value. Will try to get some pictures.