Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer?

/ Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer? #1  

Charlesaf3

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030, Kubota M59 TLB
I need a new Pressure Washer, and was thinking of getting an electric one for light duty, and renting a commercial one for when I needed heavy duty. Posted this inside another post, but thought it would be better as an outside thread.

I'm sick of small engine maintenance, so I'm thinking electric, especially with a pressure washer, where I'm always near a power outlet when I'm near a hose bibb, by definition.

Does this make sense? Any Brand or Model people would recommend?

Thanks

/ Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer? #2  
I, recently bought a Greenworks, Model #51012,1700 PSI 1.4 GPM. So far, works great. Have, only had it a short time. So, take this, for what it is worth

/ Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer? #3  
I have a Stihl that does exactly what I want a pressure washer for. I even put the pto generator on the back and a tub full of water and insecticide in the front bucket and spray the trees out in the middle of Nowhere.

/ Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer? #4  
zz
What model Stihl pressure washer do you have? I searched the Stihl site, and came up empty.
thanks

/ Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer? #6  
I've had a Karcher for several years, and suggest you walk right on past them.

/ Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer? #8  
I got mine from NorthernTool...I like it and they have a few models to choose from. Did not want another engine to maintain. You'll have to modify your elec. socket(s) to fit the plug...caught me by surprise when I got it...I think it's 3 phase, I just called an electrician - it was not much money.

/ Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer? #9  
Rather doubt it was 3 phase. Maybe 220 volt ?

/ Is there a good Electric Pressure Washer? #10  
I purchased a Snap-on brand one at Costco. It's listed as 2000 psi but I doubt it really can put out that much power with 110V AC. To be honest it has been excellent. Has maybe 50 hrs on it and works perfect. With Costco you can return it if you don't like it anyway...