lets hear about your dealer

/ lets hear about your dealer #1  

mopar

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4310 ehydro mfwd
hi,i see everyone suggest getting a good dealer as very important in tractor selection,i agree,i would like to hear about and get recommondations about your great dealers in upstate ny for all major brands and what made them special for you /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.or dealers to maybe think twice about if you have had a bad experience /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.thanks

/ lets hear about your dealer
/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gifnobody on here lives in my neck of the woods???maybe just no good dealers out there???i am willing to travel some for a good dealer,where are they /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ lets hear about your dealer #3  
Mopar
In Owasco, NY you have Merril Badman he is a Century and Zetor dealer. Ask for Rusty. Also next week you have the NY Farm show at the State fair grounds. If you have time stop by the American Jawa booth (Century/Zetor) and ask for Jay
Hope that helps.
Chipperman
PS the show is Feb, 19-21

/ lets hear about your dealer
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifthanks,glad to see i'm not the only one here in ny.that farm show does not run into the weekend??

/ lets hear about your dealer #5  
Mopar....

If you're leaning toward JD brand you have no need to look any further than KC Canary on Rt 5S....should be right down the road from you. Talk to Mark Brucker at 518-853-3405.

I bought my JD4710 from KC Canary last Spring. I visited 5 dealers in upstate NY....KC was the furthest away (2 hours) but they offered me the most competitive price on the tractor package and I saved about $1,200 over the next most competitive price. They will offer you a fair deal, their service is great, and they stand behind what they tell you they will do.

Their open house is March 8 from 9AM-5PM. Lots of tractors will be on display and hot dogs and hamburgers will be served starting around 11AM. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Let me know if you have any specific questions if you're getting real serious about JD....I can tell you then how best to enter negotiations with KC Canary.

....Bob

/ lets hear about your dealer #6  
Mopar
Actuly it does. I made a mistake on the dates it is Feb 20-22
Here is the link.
New York Farm Show.
Hope to see you there. If your heart is not set on green, blue or orange I know you will like what you see in Century.
Chipperman

/ lets hear about your dealer #7  
I second Rancar's recommendation... JD and K.C.Canary! Mark Brucker is the best and most patient salesperson you will encounter, Jason (their CUT tech)... very personable and Knowlegable, and the entire organization is the best. Brand is second... Dealer is first! K.C. Canary offers the best of both!

/ lets hear about your dealer #8  
I cannot say enough good things about my dealer " Snead Ag" in Snead, Alabama. Even though my dealer is about an hour from my house they have responded to all request as if they were next door. They sell large and small Deere's.