mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800

/ mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800 #1  

Ian71484

mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800, and why?

I have a lawn care service on the side and have had a few customers ask abt doing some bush hogging, nothing huge 10 acres or smaller. I'll also b building a house in the next year and a half and would use it to dress up the land.

/ mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800 #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800 #3  
I have so far impressed with my 3016hst. But don't think you would go wrong with the Kubota either.
You should go test drive them see which one you like better. I would then go by dealer rep, and then price.

/ mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800 #4  
I agree with Rabidracin, except I am happy with my L3700SU. :laughing:

Both are good equipment, but it boils down to which you feel better in and the dealer/price package.

I chose Kubota mostly due to the dealer. My Kubota dealer blew me away with the attention I and other customers got while I was there. He stayed open 4 hours after his normal closing time to talk with me and wait for a customer to arrive to look at his inventory. Both of us were first contacts and not close to deciding what we needed much less what we wanted. I was greatly impressed with his service attitude and I got to watch him with a couple of parts customers while I was there.

The Mahindra price was almost the same, but financing edge went to Kubota. Mahindra's finance company had a higher rate and wanted a down payment while Kubota was Zero Down Zero Percent.

I felt a bit more comfortable with the L3700 than the 3616, but if the dealer impression had been the other way around I would have gone Mahindra.

/ mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800 #5  
I've been very happy with my L3800HST (and 72" Landpride rear finish mower)...

- Mike

/ mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800 #6  
Hello & WELCOME to TractorByNet.com! :)

I have moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons Forum. You'll get a better response there. ;)

/ mahindra 3616 or kubota l3800 #7  
as said theres nothing wrong with either of those tractors.but you do need to drive them an see what best fitts you.