Where Are The Massey GC2300 Owners?

/ Where Are The Massey GC2300 Owners? #1  

NY_Yankees_Fan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
I have not seen anyone talking about the 2300 here on TBN even in the Massey Section! Are they selling any units? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI thought with the competition of the BX and the JD 2210 we would see it mention a lot more. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif What do you think? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Where Are The Massey GC2300 Owners? #2  
I thought Massey was history until I went to the Tractorsmart website where they are still sold. Its nice to see them still kicking. The first tractor I ever drive was a Massey.

/ Where Are The Massey GC2300 Owners? #3  
Eventhough the GC2300 has been available for several months now, I believe that they are just slowly hitting the market. Most MF dealers are somewhat reluctant to carry the small, compact, garden tractor because MF has never really been competative in that market. The dealers that are carrying the GC2300 are only stocking one or two and they are not sure how to market the units. I think the next 6 months will see a change in that trend. Just my observation.

/ Where Are The Massey GC2300 Owners?
Red,

Thanks for the insight, I was wondering where they are. I figured we would have at least a few owners here on TBN. I guess time will tell /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Long time TBN members, how long was the BX2200 on the market before owners starting to show up on TBN? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tom