Menards Pole Barns

/ Menards Pole Barns #1  

JD24

I have heard good and bad about Menards. I am looking for pole barn just a simple 30x40 10' with overhang one man door and overhead door. I live around the Willard area in Ohio. Who sells good lumber and can put the basic frame up without getting it out of whack before the steel goes on. Who would you recommend around the Willard Ohio area? Thanks JD

/ Menards Pole Barns #2  
I have heard good and bad about Menards. I am looking for pole barn just a simple 30x40 10' with overhang one man door and overhead door. I live around the Willard area in Ohio. Who sells good lumber and can put the basic frame up without getting it out of whack before the steel goes on. Who would you recommend around the Willard Ohio area? Thanks JD

First of all, :welcome: to TBN!
Regarding Menards, not sure where Willard is but I visited the Menards in Masillon and one of the guys there behind the counter has been doing pole barns for 20+ years, talk about knowledgeable. I plan on going back there probably next summer to put a package together. Haven't heard any bad things about menards, only good things. They also have connections with teams that can erect the buildings, usually in a couple of days.

Good luck!

/ Menards Pole Barns #3  
County Metals in Shilo. It's hard to find better in the area. I'm a little bit north of you and have checked them all. Menards price was higher then them and and there contruction details sucked, IMHO.

Country Metals can also line you up with a crew to install. I have never used them for thiat but know of a couple people that have and have been happy.