Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Good Alternate to Deere 2520

I ordered a Bobcat CT235 today. I like the power and weight of the machine and good reviews. I priced a kubota B3200 out but for $1K difference liked the extra power and bob-Tach bucket option better. Thanks again for the input. Also the local Bobcat dealer has a much better service recommendation than the JD boys in my area.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    BobCat CT230

Quote Originally Posted by abatis View Post
    I ordered a Bobcat CT235 today. I like the power and weight of the machine and good reviews. I priced a kubota B3200 out but for $1K difference liked the extra power and bob-Tach bucket option better. Thanks again for the input. Also the local Bobcat dealer has a much better service recommendation than the JD boys in my area.
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the club and congratulations you'll enjoy the 235 I have the little brother230 and it does everything I asked so far of it Very Happy. I had the neighbor over he has a KubL3400 and was envious when he saw it saying that was easy he also got a gear I wish I got that Im like that oh dealer said thats all standard(HST,Susp.seat,ext-3pt,cruise,Rearremotes)

What you got I believe is not even close to the B-series or JD2520 that is more along lines ofCT122 on frame size and mine maybe power wise. I looked and I had compared the L2800 and CK30,JD3032,MF1532,NH1510 when I purchased the 230 which is 4hp less than yours.
    I pull a 5' woods all day in the heat of Texas no problem come to think about it I should've got a cab A/C just need to win Powerball

Hey good luck with the Cat see ya in the forum

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739

Congrats on the new machine. You got a lot more tractor for the money by going BC.

I'm also happy to see that value (prcie) has gone up a lot since I bought, which makes mine that much more valuable, if I go to sell. Says a lot about how good these tractors are.

I really like mine. It's a little beast. Did some backhoe digging last night. Almost too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gittyup View Post
    Congrats on the new machine. You got a lot more tractor for the money by going BC.

I'm also happy to see that value (prcie) has gone up a lot since I bought, which makes mine that much more valuable, if I go to sell. Says a lot about how good these tractors are.

I really like mine. It's a little beast. Did some backhoe digging last night. Almost too easy.
    The dollar has depreciated 5% in the last year alone against the Korean Won. Much of what we see in foriegn goods price increases is the trashing of the dollar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12