Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #1  

Scott Hutchens

I am looking for a used (200hrs or less) smaller tractor, in the 25-30HP range. Want front loader, box blade and possibly bush hog. What would be suggested at a REASONABLE price?
Thanks

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #3  
Hello & WELCOME to TBN. :D

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons Forum. You'll get a better response there.

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #4  
This is a common size. I would keep checking Craigslist. I see them frequently. I would stick with a Kubota, Deere, or Massey.

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #5  
In mid-MI for a decent 10-20 year old 4WD compact loader tractor w/o the backblade and bushhog the best deal I've ever seen for one in good shape was $5500 That was a once-in-five-years opportunity that I missed by about three hours, cash in hand. I looked at a 1999 'Bota B2400 three days ago w. FEL/tiller/back blade are in excellent condition I coulda got for just over $9K. It sold in 1.5 days. I wanted it but not the turfs + didn't need the tiller.

IME you're talking $8K-$10K at best for one that doesn't need much work.

Deals are out there but not many around here. Word of mouth may be better than scanning ads at times, though it is kinda fun looking until you find the right one but miss it as you're going to pay for it cuz another guy got there first. Good luck.

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor
Thanks for the quick responses.
Purchased a new Mahindra 3016 shuttle today. I felt the price was fair, and the tractor will satisfy my needs.. Obviously I paid more for the new tractor than I would have for a used, however, considering the resale value of this tractor and the 5 yr. warranty, I am comfortable with my decision. Hopefully, the tractor itself meets my expectations, which it should, based on other reviews, blogs, and comments from other owners. It is also nice that I looked at several dealers and ended up getting the best price at a dealership within 10 miles of my residence.
Thanks again

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #7  
Scott, I believe you will be happy with the mahindra, they build a tough machine.I shopped them, before I bought used...

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #8  
Congratulations on your new tractor.

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #9  
Nice tractor & congrats!

/ Looking for used 25-30hp, 4wd tractor #10  
Thanks for the quick responses.
Purchased a new Mahindra 3016 shuttle today. I felt the price was fair, and the tractor will satisfy my needs.. Obviously I paid more for the new tractor than I would have for a used, however, considering the resale value of this tractor and the 5 yr. warranty, I am comfortable with my decision. Hopefully, the tractor itself meets my expectations, which it should, based on other reviews, blogs, and comments from other owners. It is also nice that I looked at several dealers and ended up getting the best price at a dealership within 10 miles of my residence.
Thanks again

Good choice. Mine is a 2008 Mahindra 5525--solid, simple tractor--strong and loud.

Have fun.