Hay in Texas

/ Hay in Texas #1  
If anybody is looking for hay for this winter in Texas let me know! We have a bunch availble at resonable prices and not taking advantage of the drought situation!

/ Hay in Texas #2  
just about everyone needs it now or they wont make it to winter

/ Hay in Texas #3  
most people i know are hauling some of their cattle to the sale now.an alot are selling all of their cattle.we have 40acs that usually makes 80 to 100 bales a cutting thats made 18 bales so far.an they still like 3 small fields,so i doubt if itll make 30 bales total.we are going tobe lucky if we get 100 bales off all our meadows this year.culling the cows is getting close tho.

/ Hay in Texas
Yes same in these parts, people are selling out, but were trying to help the situation by not taking advatage of the drought and peoples back pocket due to supply and demand. Hay is a very scarce comodity and we are keeping are prices realistic and affordable and very close in price to last years prices despite the situation the drought has us in.

People are selling cattle out, the markets at a all time high, cattle number are at the lowest since 1957. Just imagine what the market is going to do at the beging of the year? I'm predicting 25%-35% increase. That will great "if" are commodies stay the same in price and fuel doesn't start jumping back and forth and or go up. If that's the case then no matter what they bring per pound will not matter do to inflation.

Looking forward to serving you in the present and in the future of Agriculture.

/ Hay in Texas #5  
What kind of hay? I'm not sure I'll need any as I've just moved onto 40ac about 4 months ago and so far my fields still look pretty good for my 6 horses. Wouldn't mind hedging my bet. What I'm looking for is coastal or the like.

/ Hay in Texas #6  
What kind of hay? I'm not sure I'll need any as I've just moved onto 40ac about 4 months ago and so far my fields still look pretty good for my 6 horses. Wouldn't mind hedging my bet. What I'm looking for is coastal or the like.

Same here... looking for fertilized costal... prefer it in round bales.. I'm in N.E. Texas but dont mind travelling a little for good hay..

/ Hay in Texas
We have 4x5 net wrapped with JD baler jiggs coastal mix that is heavy fertilized for $60 a roll, Horse quality.

/ Hay in Texas #10  
You boys need to come to illinois. I have 10 acres begging to be cut. I just offered it to two guys yesterday for FREE.