My New JD 2110 Arrived!

/ My New JD 2110 Arrived!
Murph

<font color="blue"> "If you have Windows XP, it is built right in it." </font>

I have XP. Just curious, what is the built in photo editor you refer to? I could not
find any. I have MS Picture it which I really like.

Dennis

/ My New JD 2110 Arrived! #23  
Oldgolfer,

I am not at home so I can't go directly there for you. But go to programs, then accessories and then under there you should find Micro-soft photo editor. You open the file and then at the bottom you can click on an icon that will let you edit it. Once you edit it you have to save the file with a new name or you can write over the existing file.

Murph

ps: If that don't help you let me know and I will check with my computer at home to get you there.

Murph

I don‘t seem to have it. I guess your copy of Micro-soft photo editor was provided by
the manufacture/seller of you computer system and is not part of XP. Oh well I was just
curious.

Dennis

/ My New JD 2110 Arrived! #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As far as redoing your sizing on your pics, you will need a photo editor or something like that. If you have Windows XP, it is built right in it. The photo Editor will allow you make them smaller.)</font>

Murph,
I thought that the Microsoft Photo Editor was an option that was installed as part of Microsoft Office?

/ My New JD 2110 Arrived! #26  
Gee guys,

I guess that could be. But I did reload my XP machine and it was on there after I reloaded it. It was before I loaded any of the other programs. I don't think it was with office because I have office on my computer at work and it is not part of it and I used the same disk.

I will check on it when I get home tonight.

Murph

Hi,

In XP when I click on a image file, the picture is displayed in the Windows picture and fax viewer. This opens automatically.

At the bottom of this window, there is an icon that "closes this program and opens the image for editiing" Also says ctrl+E there...last icon to the right, to the left of the ? mark.

Then the window closes and the editing window opens.

Choose image then stretch/skew.

Adjust the horizontal and vertical percentages the same amount to make the picture smaller without distortion...

That is the way it works on my XP laptop anyway. I actually use a different picture editor myself...but tried this one that comes with xp and it seems to work just as well.

Murph,
I hear you. I live in SE Wisconsin and so far this winter I have only removed one bucket of snow! Sure wish we would get some of the white stuff so I can have fun with the new TC29D.

Stumpman

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Fran,

Try this site http://www.irfanview.com

You can down load a FREE program that will cut the size of picture files in half or less )</font>

Thanks
I just downloaded it.
Looks like it works pretty good.
Pics on the way

Ok Pic one with me on the 2210 - all bundled up trying to stay warm.

Attachments

• 237249-JD2210-01a.jpg
    237249-JD2210-01a.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 231