Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default My New JD 2110 Arrived!

Hi All,
    My New 2110 finally arrived yesterday! 4 week after I ordered vice the 2 weeks dealer said.
    They they had everything in stock except the 62" MMM when I ordered.
    Just in time for this winter storm - expecting 15-30" snow.
    I have already been out twice today removing snow with the FEL. So far so good.
    I want to thank everyone that gave thier input and answereed all my questions.
    Thanks
    Fran

Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

Default Re: My New JD 2110 Arrived!

Have fun with it Subvet. Keep it safe and you will enjoy many hours on it.

Murph

Tractor
    Deere 4310 HST MFWD

I'm having trouble viewing the picture.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

Mike,

I don't see a picture posted here?

murph

I see it pretty clearly myself... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2910, also Honda HT3813 with mower and front blade.

Congratulations!

I hope you've got lots of diesel fuel. Looks like it's going to get a workout moving some snow.

Good Luck and be safe!

~Rick

Gold Member
    Tractor
    NH TC33DA HST

Congratulations SubVet: [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We only got about 8 inches so far in central Virginia, but I did get to practice my backblading technique. Blading forward is easier, but doesn't work as well for clearing large areas like the turnaround area in front of the house.

Have fun. You will enjoy your new tool, the more you use it. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    JD 4110 HST w/410 Loader and 60

Hey, Subvet. Congrats!

I ended up with both a loader and hydraulic front blade with my 2210. Do yourself a favor: check the hydraulic fluid after you attach and detach implements. The hoses and cylinders need a couple of quarts.

Mine will be headed back to the dealer next week with only five hours--hydraulic fluid leak somewhere on the tranny casing. I saw a little pink snow after a plowing pass today and found I had lost a little fluid. $h!^'

I guess stuff like this happens. I topped it off with about 6 oz. tonight and called the dealer at home. He's seen it on occcasion and said to keep plowing as long as the fluid is full, no unusual noises, or hydraulic responses. Gasket, torque problem or something simple---I hope.

We've had at least 18-20" down here in slower-lower Delaware. I spent 3 hours plowing 3 drives knowing they would drift over tonight. At least I know where to find them tomorrow. This thing is a little beast!

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

SubVet,
    Congrats [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I know what you mean about snow we have around 2 feet on the ground with maybe one more coming tonight, I've been out 3 times today and I plan on one more trip tonight and hopefully I can knock it out tomorrow. Enjoy the seat time and be safe. It does not appear us folks in NOVA and Southern Maryland will be doing much driving around the next few days.

OK First attemp at attaching a pic.
    I am have trouble getting most of the picture files under the size limits, any suggestions?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast