Buying First Tractor

/ Buying First Tractor #1  

BjornBen

Tractor
Kubota BX
Have 2.5 acres. Will install drainfield, water lines etc. Looking at a Kubota but not sure yet if its a 7600 or BX25 (will look again today and write down info! owner not sure either). Has a loader, backhoe and brush hog. 260 hours, either a 05 or 06. How much is this worth??

/ Buying First Tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Buying First Tractor #3  
Hello & WELCOME to TBN! :)

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons Forum.

/ Buying First Tractor #4  
Have 2.5 acres. Will install drainfield, water lines etc. Looking at a Kubota but not sure yet if its a 7600 or BX25 (will look again today and write down info! owner not sure either). Has a loader, backhoe and brush hog. 260 hours, either a 05 or 06. How much is this worth??

A 2006 Kutoba BX24 (FEL, backhoe) sold for $12K on eBay a few months ago. That brush hog is probably a 4-footer worth a few hundred bucks. The BX24 is very similar to that BX25 you're looking at.

BTW: my first tractor was a new 2005 Kubota B7510HST with the LA302 FEL. Cost: $12.6K new.

/ Buying First Tractor #5  
BjornBen said:

I'd first go to tractorhouse.com to get a general idea. Of course what part of the country will matter too.

Welcome!

/ Buying First Tractor
Turns out the model is a B7610 with 263 hours (fel, bh and the afore-mentioned brush hog). Not sure year of manufacture. We're located in western Washington. Everything seems to work and still looks new. Asking price is $10k.
As a newcomer thanks for the welcome. Seems like a great forum.
Bjorn