Price Check Cub Cadet 8454 SS price?

/ Cub Cadet 8454 SS price? #1  

Lone Star

Guys,

Trying to check the used market value of a 2005 Cub Cadet 8454 SS with a front end loader and a 6 ft cutter. Tractor has roughly 475 hours and appears to be in good shape, no major dents, can't see any leaks. Everything seems to be working as expected.

What would be a fair price for this tractor in Texas?

Thanks for any help!

/ Cub Cadet 8454 SS price? #2  
Lone Star -

Welcome to TBN!

Don't know if you're still looking at the 8454, I was just searching around and saw your post. Apparently, the tractor is the same as the Kioti K45, supposedly good tractors with the good Daedong engine.
Not having my blue book handy, I would guesstimate it's value anywhere from 12-14K?
I was looking around because I have a new backhoe that I'm going to sell designed for the 8454, to see what other tractors it would fit....

Good luck!

/ Cub Cadet 8454 SS price? #3  
"What would be a fair price for this tractor in Texas?

Thanks for any help!"
--
Sorry I missed your post,
Short answer: $12,000 to $14,000
I like mine.

/ Cub Cadet 8454 SS price? #4  
Unrelated to the Questions posted, I have a question about getting ANY Parts to fit the Cub Cadet 8454 as well as parts for the front 642 loader { looking for Pivit Pins at this moment} and 645 Backhoe, All the sites i have looked at say they are unavalible! Would you know who or where to get parts for future problems? I just bought this and didnt think getting parts for a 2007 would be a problem, Now maybe thinking i should sell before i do! Any Help please