Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #1  

jokergerm

Gold Member
just wondering what kind of deal i got on my New tractor, we haggeld back and forth for a few days. I think i got a ok deal

Its a 2011 L3800 HST with R4 tires, BH77 with 6 postion thumb, LA524 QA loader, 12" auger. 60" box scraper, and sun shade

they said that it was about 8% over cost

Here is the invoice

252170_10150244794212965_563507964_7627596_53526_n.jpg

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #2  
Looks good to me. Isnt this the tractor where they worked hard to solve the 3pt problem and got it to be smooth as silk? That makes it a very good deal! But anyways...even if it wasnt a good deal(it is), its too late now that the deal is done.You'll enjoy the tractor for many years...long after its paid for. So if there were any costs too high, over the course of its usefull life it aint gonna matter. Enjoy it and dont sweat the small stuff.

edit....the only thing you may of gotten hosed on was sales tax! crap...I'm glad I live in Texas!!!

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #3  
No need to look back, just enjoy the tractor. The only thing I see that is questionable is the setup fee of $350. Seems a little steep to me depending of course on what it includes.

Good luck with your tractor.

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #4  
Agree. Your dealer fixed your 3 pt. Priceless. For a quality dealer like that, 8% off is more than fair. Keeping good dealers in business is important.
If you had gotten 10% off, but crappy after sale service, what good would that 2% savings have been?

Don't look back. You've got a great tractor. Enjoy.

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #5  
Congrats on the tractor, and thanks for sharing. Really helpful for those still shopping.

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #6  
I was at my Kubota dealer this morning to see if my tires have come in yet, putting bar tires on the zd323 for rainy season cutting. He had a L3800 on display inside so I took a picture of the price which includes different setups. Like other have said, the setup charge is strange, my dealer didn't charge me for setting up anything.

I know (from reading here) pricing varies in different markets across the US (please add your location to the side bar). Looks like you got a good deal on the tractor considering you also got the thumb (you are going to love that) but that setup fee, I would go ask for it back..

Enjoy your new toy/tool and have fun with it.

Attachments

• L3800_Pricing.jpg
    L3800_Pricing.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 521
   / Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota
We live in Seattle area

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #8  
Looking at those prices make me glad I bought my tractor 7 years ago.

You also might of gotten out of the taxes if able to claim a farm use.

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #9  
If you got it at Issaquah honda kubota, they are a little high due to being in Issaquah

/ Did i get a good deal or did i get hosed on my New Kubota #10  
To the OP,
It,s kind of like pround parents of a new kid asking you if he is cute. What do you think they want to hear. You bought it, it,s yours, enjoy it. Price don,t matter now. LoL.