Dano,

Congrats on your purchase! If you recall, I had mentioned looking at the kubota first then going with a 4200 with FEL & BH because of the "fit" of the two machines. I'm five inches or so taller than you so you can imagine how the Kubota hydro was for me to operate. One thing I'll mention again here is that you may want to make a modification to your Deere SCV controlling your bucket as I did so you won't dump your bucket if you lean to the right. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

CV Hoss here modified his 4100 SCV and I just took his idea a step further. I don't know if you'll need to do anything like that at 6'-3" or not. Along with each being taller, CV Hoss and I are both able to do a real good job holding our tractor seats down, too, so that might also be a factor. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you do decide that an SCV modification might be helpful feel free to send me a private message here and I'll sent you some pics of what I did. Speaking of pictures, make sure you post some for us when you get your new toy. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]