Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740 #1  

bucktaker

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740
I have found a new 2008 L5740 open station comes with full warranty offered 20K they accepted they have agreed to change all fluids/filters and new battery. what about it go for it ???

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740 #2  
Sounds good to me.

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740 #3  
I have found a new 2008 L5740 open station comes with full warranty offered 20K they accepted they have agreed to change all fluids/filters and new battery. what about it go for it ???

Buck sounds like heck of a deal !
A couple questions come to my mind though !
Not trying to put you on the spot but lets brainstorm this :
You state tractor is a 2008 and is new ? Have you seen it ? New to me is 3 or4 hours or less.Reason why I say this is usually Kubota's don't sit on lot for 3 years(IMHO).
Does it have a FEL mounted on it ?
Here are some L5740'S for sale on Tractor House :KUBOTA L5740, Used KUBOTA L5740, KUBOTA L5740 For Sale At TractorHouse.com - Page 1
Not trying to turn you off from buying it but something about it seems strange to me.Maybe its just way you worded your thread.
I'll tell ya something else interesting I thought all L5740's were 4wd on T/H unless a misprint their selling a 2wd'the one your looking at would'nt happen to be 2wd would it ?
Please get back to us outcome will be interesting to know.
Hope some of this helps !

Boone

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740
yes new been on dealers lot since dec 2008 dealer confirmed it against records
L5740 4wd hst with loader valve, no rear valves, going down again today to confirm all questions

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740 #5  
I bought my 2006 L4400 in May of 2009 with 1.8 hrs. For the price of some slightly faded paint that a buffer fixed, I saved several thousand dollars. They threw in a set of filters and all the fluids to do changes. Full warranty. Qualified for zero-down, zero-percent interest, financing.

Was a no-brainer to me. :cool:

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740 #6  
to me you got that tractor for 1 heck of a price.

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740
it all checked out...paperwork submitted waiting to hear back from KCC

Did buffing make it look like new? I am thinking I might paint the hood and fenders and wheels, buff the small tight areas. I will just wait till its home to decide

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740 #8  
Congrats !
Hey Buck don't think I was trying to be rough on you earlier.
Just looking out for ya,didn't wanna see you taken for a ride.
I know you'll post pic's soon ! :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740 #9  
bucktaker said:
L5740 4wd hst with loader valve, no rear valves...

Does it have the FEL, or just the valve?

Sounds like a good deal with the loader! Congrats!

/ Need thoughts new 2008 Kubota L5740 #10  
I hope your getting a loader with it and a rear remote! The discoloration can be fixed. We use color pre-up from collinite wax company in utica NY.