who makes the best wheelbarrow

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #1  

BWS

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota l3830 hst/723 fel
in the market for a contractors wheelbarrow with dual wheels 8-10 c.f., filled tires,steel handles, if i could locate one?any recomendations?

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #2  
BWS,

I think my wheelbarrow - 4 WD green, 24 horse deisel, is the best kind but since you have a Kubota I'm guessing you'd go for orange. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sorry I couldn't resist but I can honestly say since I bought my tractor I haven't used my wheelbarrow.

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #3  
The best wheelbarrow that I have is a BX2200 with FEL! It has four wheels and a plastic handle (steering wheel) though! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #4  
Last fall my neighbor came over to see if I had a wheelborrow. I said yep right there in the driveway. He said where?? That big blue thing with the bucket on it I says.

He wanted to move some dirt to fill in spot that had settled. Twenty minutes later I had it all done for him. By the time he would have dug enough dirt, filled that wheelborrow ten times and moved it 150 yards it would have took him all afternoon.

So I love my blue wheel borrow.

murph

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #6  
Smart Neighbour. Knows where to go to borrow tools.

Egon

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #7  
A Jackson wheelbarrow is the brand that comes to mind. They are usually sold in the better hardware stores and in my area also by Agway farm supply stores. Hope this helps. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Ken

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #8  
BWS,
If you do not intend to mix cement I would recommend a Garden Cart like the Carts Vermont. They are 2 wheeled with 24' bicycle type wheels, a plywood box and a large handle. Incredibly easy to manuever and haul large, heavy loads. Only caution is going downhill. They can get away from you. Since buying my garden cart the wheelborrow sits unused in the back of the shed.

Phil

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #9  
BWS, Jackson is probably the tops in wheelbarrows, but carts or wheelbarrows with 2 wheels, I don't know. I bought a TrueTemper single wheel with all metal handles. I did not bolt it together with the bolts supplied, I welded it including the bucket to the frame to eliminate the shovel from catching the interior bolts when scraping the bottom. There is no play in it. The wheel is one that is flat proof since it is solid. Even though I have a couple of tractors, my wheelbarrow still gets plenty of use. Rat...

/ who makes the best wheelbarrow #10  
And make sure you get tools your wife can use....