Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    Kioti CK30 HST

Default Re: Bobcat CT122 vs CT225/30 and Kioti CK27/30

Hi Fugowwe Great to see. The 30 looks naked without that FEL on it. When I got my Daedong (Kioti) it came with cream wheel rims which I like a lot. I wonder why they paint them orange now. Keep us informed how it is going...
    Your missus will love it.

Tractor
    53 Cub, 70's JD 410, Kioti 25hst

After I signed the papers for mine, the dealer looked at me and said, 'you're gonna love this tractor..'. He was right. Good luck with it, and 'Welcome to the Pack'!
    Kioti CK 25 Hydro: box blade, brush hog, rake, roto-till, grapple, bucket forks, de-stump cyl, Wallenstein Chipper
    John Deere 410 Backhoe Loader: 25 hoses ready to blow

Thus by the beneficence of Providence, we shall behold our empire arising, founded on justice and the voluntary consent of the people, and giving full scope to the exercise of those faculties and rights which most ennoble our species.

Samuel Adams

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Hey all,

So the tractor is finaly home and I have spun it around a bit and it rules. I have to say I am glad I went with the CK30 and I could probably have gone bigger as I have already found stuff to lift that it is a bit light for! In the words of Tim the tool man "MORE POWER!!!" So far I have used it mostly just for moving stuff. . . pallet forks rule! Got a bitchin 72" rear blade I am dieing to try but have must do projects gumming things up. My neighbors have toy envy big time and even our dog Scooter is digging the tractor!!!

Later,
    Fugowwee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tractor1-jpg   -scooter-tractor-2-jpg  

Tractor
    Kioti CK30 HST

Congratulations on your choice. The tyres certainly appear a lot wider than the ag ones on mine. They would be much better in soft soil as my fronts tend to break through the top quite easily. Even thought of putting duals on but then I might break axles.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

They are the general purpose ones and yeah they look to be almost twice the width of the ag tires but still have a bite.

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    (B2620, had BX22) Simplicity Legacy w/48" mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Fugowwee View Post
    Thanks all we are still talking it over the deal now on the CT122 has gotten even better with some VERY aggressive pricing on accessories but my wife and I have not had time to discuss. Thanks again for all of the input we truely appreciate it!
    I know a Kioti mechanic / technicain, and although he is very "UP" on Kioti tractors. He says that the CK20 is "not my favorite tractor" when I pushed him a bit at a fair last year about hard starting issues I had heard about on just that model. I have another friend that has a CK20, and has used it a lot for snow, backhoe work. building roads in his woods, etc. and he loves his. They are tough tractors for sure, and weigh quite a bit more than the Kubots the same size. I have a kubota B2620, but I have to admit that I liked the Kioti CK30 I drove a while ago very much.
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Yeah I have been running the 30 around a bit more the past couple days and there is a learning curve but it works great! I am amazed at what it lifts and the difference in the 3 ranges of the hydrostat. It really does do the work and a couple of things I have done I doubt the CK20 would have done. So glad I got it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234