Got my new BX22 yesterday

/ Got my new BX22 yesterday #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi everyone! Well after several weeks of looking at different models. I ended up with a purchase of a Kubota BX22. A sweet little machine I must say! I looked at several models JD 2210 and a used 4100 and a few of the new 4000 Ten Series. Also a few NH Boomers. The price and size of the BX just seemed right for what you get. I dealt with a local dealer and what a great buying experience. The owner worked with me on price and delivered it to my home no charge and actually came back a second time to my home to finish the final paperwork. I only had to go to the dealer once to pick out what I needed and he did the rest. I highly recommend Lashley tractor sales in Quaker City Ohio (Dennis Lashley). I hope it gives me alot of good use and is as dependable as it seems. Thanks to TBN !!! So I could make an informed decision on my new purchase. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Got my new BX22 yesterday #2  
Welocme to TBN and Congratulations on joining a growing group of proud BX owners. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif It sounds like you also found a good dealer. I am sure you will get many hours/years enjoyment out of a fine machine.

Keep reading the posts, especially those on safety, so you can keep the rubber on the ground and the shiny side up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And post some pictures of your machine and your projects, so the rest of us can enjoy it, too.