my new aquisition

/ my new aquisition #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
a12523.jpg

What do you think?

souNdguy

/ my new aquisition #3  
That's just what I'd like to have for another project. Is that one of those Jubilee models? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ my new aquisition
I believe it is... though I havn't looked up the serial number yet.

SouNdguy

/ my new aquisition #5  
Ahhh my dad was a Ford tractor mechanic from about 1952 to 1970. I always bragged that he could take one of them apart and put back together blindfolded. He did buy one in 1985 to restore and use on his lake place. It was a fine looking rig when he got done with it.

If restoring it I sure hope you have fun doing it. They are a fun tractor.

murph

/ my new aquisition #6  
Soundguy:

Hummmm out sniffing tractors again I see, well it must of smelled good caused you tossed down some green back's for it. I'll be waiting for the up date pic's as the process go's along.

Hey would you leave some tractors in Florida for the rest of us to look at geez!, your getting a corner on the market /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Keep us posted on your rehab and enjoy!

Whiskey

/ my new aquisition
Well.. i'm done for now. Th rest of my tractor budget and sniffing time will be going into this baby and my 2-bottom plow i need to refurb.

Soundguy

/ my new aquisition #8  
That is an American, knuckle skin collector and band-aid attractant! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Good looking project, that should keep you busy for a while.

/ my new aquisition #9  
Ok Soundguy I have to ask how much did you pick up that guy for (if you don't mind me asking)? Does it run?

/ my new aquisition #10  
Soundguy:

Is this to take care of the new property you and the wifey were going to buy? and what happened to the Ford 8000 did ya pass on it or pass on the property?

Whiskey