Default mccormick ct 41

I OWN A 2008 MCCORMICK CT 41 , MY FRIEND JUST BOUGHT A NEW BOB CAT 41 HP THIS IS A VERY NICE UNIT, I AM TRYING TO DEAL ON A NEW BOBCAT BUT THEY WILL ONLY GIVE ME 16000 ON TRADE I HAVE 200 FOR HOURS ON THIS UNIT. DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH MY MCCORMICK IS WORTH . I PAYED 22,700

Tractor
    None currently

Welcome to TBN.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Tractor
    None

Default Re: mccormick ct 41

Hello & WELCOME to TBN!

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons Forum.
    Briana
    TBN Support

Gold Member
    Tractor
    jd 2520

Sounds like a fair deal....remember,they will want to make a profit when they resell the tractor. The biggest advantage to you will be not having the headache of reselling yourself. Otherwise, to get the most out of it,you'll need to sell it yourself.This aint gonna be easy with this economy. The dealer is thinking that too....and might have to sit on it for awhile.

Welcome to the forum....its a great place .
    BTW, typing in all caps,is considered YELLING and also hard to read. Just saying this in a friendly way.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

You might do slightly better going back to McCormick and getting the same tractor as the BobCat painted Red!!

If you had not heard, McCormick dropped LS (or vice versa) and are now selling the same Daedong tractor as BobCat and Kioti. Just saying, sometimes you can do better staying with a dealer of the brand.
    BP

"Some chickens, some gardens and a Kubota."

Tractor
    Bobcat CT335 + Kubota BX2370-1

Quote Originally Posted by bp fick View Post
    You might do slightly better going back to McCormick and getting the same tractor as the BobCat painted Red!!

If you had not heard, McCormick dropped LS (or vice versa) and are now selling the same Daedong tractor as BobCat and Kioti. Just saying, sometimes you can do better staying with a dealer of the brand.
    I second BP's suggestion.

Also, what is it about your McCormick that has you jumping ship @ 3 years and 200 hrs?
    "Contentment makes poor men rich, Discontent makes rich men poor." Benjamin Franklin

"...The conflict between believers and non believers is not about the beliefs..." IslandTractor

I WAS GOING TO UPGRADE TO A CAB WITH AIR AND HEAT WISCONSIN HAS COLD WINTERS

Tractor
    Bobcat CT335 + Kubota BX2370-1

The cab would be a nice upgrade.

Have you looked to see what a used tractor like yours is sellling for? 16K may or may not be a bad trade in, It also depends somewhat on what you're getting hit for on the new one. If a salesman is putting a great price on the new one, you can expect the trade to be on the low side. What they are selling for means alot more at this point than what you paid.
    "Contentment makes poor men rich, Discontent makes rich men poor." Benjamin Franklin

"...The conflict between believers and non believers is not about the beliefs..." IslandTractor