Tractor
    Branson 3520

Default My quest is over (or just beginning!)

I've been looking for over a year; I've known which tractor I wanted since November; and I even sealed a deal back in January. But not until Saturday before last was my new baby delivered (almost as exciting as my first child's birth) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Unfortunately, I only got to play with for an hour the first day [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img], so it was not until this past Saturday that I was able to take the requisite pictures for this post. Here's one: If you are a glutten for punishment, you can see more at our family web page. Thanks to all on this forum who provided so much knowledge informing my decision. I knew zero about tractors a year ago and while I'm far from an expert, I feel like I made a defensible choice based on the information I was able to gather from the greatest tractor knowledge base on the net. I've still got to drive to Tennessee to pick up my implements, but should have them soon. Thanks again TBN! Oops. Image is not appearing. Let me try an attachment. Back in a flash!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: My quest is over (or just beginning!)

OH SURE!!! tell us u got a new tractor but not which one [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img], any how good luck and see if u can't get the pictures to show.

Tractor
    Branson 3520

Duh.... Sorry about that. The picture is working now. I purchased a Branson 3520 with bl20 loader and a set of rear remotes. I figured the picture would tell all but...it works now!

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Congrats on the tractor... enjoy and keep us posted.

Soundguy

Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

Jonathan,

I looked at that exact tractor about two months ago. I was really impressed with it. You picked a good one and I am sure you will like it. Take good care of it and keep everything safe with the kids around.

murph

Tractor
    Branson 3520

Amen to that!