Kubota B26 TLB

/ Kubota B26 TLB #11  
I think you made a good decision raintree. I purchased my B26 two years ago with 180 hours on it and just turned 500 hours on it yesterday with no problems. I had a B21 for 7 years before that and I can tell you they are both tough little machines and the B26 is a HUGE improvement over the B21.

You will find that the B26 is light enough that working the backhoe will move the machine around in tough ground so be careful if you are working near buildings until you get familiar with it. The nice thing about the B26 is that the hoe has enough power to easily pick up the back end and position it back where it is supposed to be if necessary whereas the B21 did not have enough power to easily do that.

I have loaded my rear tires and found that did make a difference but on both the B21 and B26 the rear end can still move around when using the hoe. I also had the front tires foamed on both machines because I got numerous flats in the front tires. I found in rough ground if you turn the tires really sharp to get out of a situation you could actually pop the bead on one of the front tires. After a few flats from other objects as well I foamed them and have had no further problems.

Enjoy your new machine!

/ Kubota B26 TLB
lhansman

Thanks, I know it has it's limits but it was not bought thinking it would do what a large BH would do by any means. I have a B2150 with loader and I can tell a big diffrence between the two loaders with the little bit I have done so far.
That was the first thing I did when I went to look at the B26 was lift and move the rear end with the BH hoping the owner didn't kringe! Man it moved it with no problem and no strain at all.
Haven't ever had any prob with my B2150 with tires except to replace one front years ago. It had about 300 hrs when I bought it 17 years ago and I have 8xx on it now. The previous owner did not keep it under cover I don't think, but overall is in good condition. But my B6100 that I use for mowing with belly mower has always slept inside and I bought it brand new about 21 years ago. The seat on it has got 3 or 4 cracks and the foam is showing through that sure disappoints me!

/ Kubota B26 TLB #13  
Great looking machine!:thumbsup: As you said, it's "good as new" for substantially less money.

The B26 definitely has a rugged looking hoe, for the size of the machine.

Enjoy your new tractor!