Buying Advice looking for Kubota BX1860 boom pole and more

/ looking for Kubota BX1860 boom pole and more #1  

angelp

Tractor
Kubota BX1860
I recently purchased a BX1860. I love the tractor and now would like to get some attachments at the cheapest price possible. I live in South Point, OH does anyone have any suggestions?

I want to purchase a Boom Pole, backhoe and loader, possibly a bush hog or mower deck.:)

/ looking for Kubota BX1860 boom pole and more #2  
Hi: It can be done loader/bh mower deck but You would have been $ ahead as well as agrivation to have gotten a BX-25 in first place. my opionion.

/ looking for Kubota BX1860 boom pole and more #3  
I recently purchased a BX1860. I love the tractor and now would like to get some attachments at the cheapest price possible. I live in South Point, OH does anyone have any suggestions?

I want to purchase a Boom Pole, backhoe and loader, possibly a bush hog or mower deck.:)

My last tractor was a BX1860. I looked into adding a BH. The only aftermarket one made for your tractor (that I know of) is the Woods BH6000. Not cheap, but to get the best price on one you need to find a volume Wallenstein dealer. There are several that advertise on ebay.

Woods Equipment Company - BH6000 (6')

As far as other attachments, there's always Tractor Supply, buying used, or you can often get a good deal from (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) who is an advertiser here on TBN.

/ looking for Kubota BX1860 boom pole and more #4  
I have a jd 1026r in chesapeake with bh and fel if you want to try it. I would skip the bh on that small a tractor. I wish I had a mini excavator.

/ looking for Kubota BX1860 boom pole and more #5  

When riding around the countryside and in town for that matter I always have my eyes open for good used equipment. Everyone want's the best stuff at a fire sale price, just have to keep searching.

I agree that if what you wanted was a tlb it would have been cheaper to get one to start with. I wouldn't spend the money on a backhoe for a BX1860, not big enough to justify the cost.