Tractor
    Kubota BX1860

Default looking for Kubota BX1860 boom pole and more

I recently purchased a BX1860. I love the tractor and now would like to get some attachments at the cheapest price possible. I live in South Point, OH does anyone have any suggestions?

I want to purchase a Boom Pole, backhoe and loader, possibly a bush hog or mower deck.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota Bx-23

Default Re: looking for Kubota BX1860 boom pole and more

Hi: It can be done loader/bh mower deck but You would have been $ ahead as well as agrivation to have gotten a BX-25 in first place. my opionion.

It costs a lot to feed a dinosaur.
    Never trust a computer you can pick up.

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by angelp View Post
    I recently purchased a BX1860. I love the tractor and now would like to get some attachments at the cheapest price possible. I live in South Point, OH does anyone have any suggestions?

I want to purchase a Boom Pole, backhoe and loader, possibly a bush hog or mower deck.
    My last tractor was a BX1860. I looked into adding a BH. The only aftermarket one made for your tractor (that I know of) is the Woods BH6000. Not cheap, but to get the best price on one you need to find a volume Wallenstein dealer. There are several that advertise on ebay.

Woods Equipment Company - BH6000 (6')

As far as other attachments, there's always Tractor Supply, buying used, or you can often get a good deal from EverythingAttachments.com who is an advertiser here on TBN.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 1026R

I have a jd 1026r in chesapeake with bh and fel if you want to try it. I would skip the bh on that small a tractor. I wish I had a mini excavator.

Tractor
    Deere 110tlb, 4520, x749, L130

Quote Originally Posted by angelp View Post

When riding around the countryside and in town for that matter I always have my eyes open for good used equipment. Everyone want's the best stuff at a fire sale price, just have to keep searching.

I agree that if what you wanted was a tlb it would have been cheaper to get one to start with. I wouldn't spend the money on a backhoe for a BX1860, not big enough to justify the cost.