I have a BIG problem

/ I have a BIG problem #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have already posted the fact that my wife has been putting a lot of pressure on me to buy a tractor. And thank you all for the guidance with that issue. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now I have an even bigger problem, and I am hoping that the good people of TBN can help me out.

You see, my user name here on TBN is TractorlessSacto, and that is the problem. I still live in Sacramento, but as of a couple of hours ago, I am no longer tractorless . /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Per the rules, I will leave the /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif<font color="orange">brand specific</font>/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif details to the appropriate forum. And I am actually awaiting delivery, so I remain semi-tractorless at the moment.

But I think I am going to need a new moniker. Since it has to be "approved by an admin", I'm thinking that a democratic approach might improve the odds. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Any suggestions or precedents?

And since I haven't said it, Thank You, thank You, Thank You to all for the information and advice given me and others; it gave me confidence in a complex decision. And my questions have just begun...

/ I have a BIG problem #2  
How about "ABAA".
Short for "approved by an admin"

/ I have a BIG problem #4  
Since you seem to like the color <font color="orange">orange </font> how about - <font color="orange"> OrangeCrush </font> /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I have a BIG problem #5  
How about TOFKAT? (The Owner Formerly Known As Tractorless)..............chim

/ I have a BIG problem #7  
My vote is with TOFKAT. HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great.

/ I have a BIG problem #8  
Your new name shouldn't be a problem but what you gona call the tractor???

Egon

/ I have a BIG problem #9  
I agree with Chim;

<font color="orange">TOFKAT </font> /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I have a BIG problem #10  
Done a little more reading and the name just popped right out at me.
"" Feeling Snug """

Should be appropriate.

Egon