Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200, Ford NAA, IH 454D, Case 1845C

Default Re: 30-ish HP TLB Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by herefromthere View Post
    Thanks kiotiken and others who helped in discussion and advice. The little bundle of joy arrived this morning. Right now it's too wet to do much, but I can't wait to get started!

Ended up going with the L3200 HST 4x4 with loaded R4's, SSQA 66" round back bucket with bolt on cutting edge, bucket level indicator rod, BH77 with mechanical thumb, telescoping 3-point adjusters (not here yet), and rear work light. I'll also be getting a Land Pride 72" box scraper.

Pics, because it did happen!
    Looks good.

What's the model number on that 66" round back bucket? I haven't seen such a thing listed in any kubota info I've seen.
    Kubota B3200
    Ford NAA Jubilee
    International 454D
    Case 1845C skid steer
    JD 265

Tractor
    Kubota L3200HST 4WD, BH77 w/Mechanical Thumb, Land Pride BB1572 Box Scraper

Quote Originally Posted by Verticaltrx View Post
    Looks good.

What's the model number on that 66" round back bucket? I haven't seen such a thing listed in any kubota info I've seen.
    Thanks...it's an L2239 bucket. I was on the fence on wanting a 60" vs. 66" bucket, and I'm second guessing the larger one a bit now.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200, Ford NAA, IH 454D, Case 1845C

Quote Originally Posted by herefromthere View Post
    Thanks...it's an L2239 bucket. I was on the fence on wanting a 60" vs. 66" bucket, and I'm second guessing the larger one a bit now.
    Interesting...do you know what machine it was originally intended for? Only reason I ask is I have been kicking around the idea of getting a L3240 and that would be about the ideal bucket for such. However, under the build and price section I can't seen to find that bucket listed for any L series whatsoever.
    Kubota B3200
    Ford NAA Jubilee
    International 454D
    Case 1845C skid steer
    JD 265

Tractor
    Kubota L3200HST 4WD, BH77 w/Mechanical Thumb, Land Pride BB1572 Box Scraper

Quote Originally Posted by Verticaltrx View Post
    Interesting...do you know what machine it was originally intended for? Only reason I ask is I have been kicking around the idea of getting a L3240 and that would be about the ideal bucket for such. However, under the build and price section I can't seen to find that bucket listed for any L series whatsoever.
    Think that's one where the salesperson at the dealer does a substitution rather than an official option. I didn't see it as an option when I was trying to build my own on kubota's site. Someone on here recommended it, and since I have really wet soil, I figured I'd go for the round back.

Tractor
    Kubota L45

There is a a model TL2144 66" light duty bucket available for the B26. It is somewhat like a skid steet bucket in that it is not much higher than the standard B26 bucket but the bottom extends about 6" further forward.

I purchased this bucket and quite liked it on the B26. Despite the fact that it is "light duty", I purchased the cutting edge with it and moved a lot of dirt. The B26 would not lift as high with a full bucket of dirt in it but it was high enough to get in my dumping trailer and I could fill it a lot faster so it became my default front bucket. I like it so much that I kept it to use on my L45 when I sold the B26.

Attached are a few photos of the original and light duty buckets for the B26.

Regards,

Lauren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30-ish HP TLB Thoughts-b26-buckets-front-view-111020-a   30-ish HP TLB Thoughts-b26-buckets-offset-view-111020-a   30-ish HP TLB Thoughts-b26-front-buckets-side-view  
    Kubota L45, Laurin cab with heat and A/C, multiple hoe buckets and front buckets, hydraulic pallet forks, Grattex snow blade, 78" grapple, 78" Normand E78-240 snow blower, hydraulic thumb, auxiliary front hydraulics, rear remotes, work lights.
    Sold: Kubota B26, Kubota B21

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456