Comparison 30-ish HP TLB Thoughts

/ 30-ish HP TLB Thoughts #51  
Thanks kiotiken and others who helped in discussion and advice. The little bundle of joy arrived this morning. Right now it's too wet to do much, but I can't wait to get started!

Ended up going with the L3200 HST 4x4 with loaded R4's, SSQA 66" round back bucket with bolt on cutting edge, bucket level indicator rod, BH77 with mechanical thumb, telescoping 3-point adjusters (not here yet), and rear work light. I'll also be getting a Land Pride 72" box scraper.

Pics, because it did happen!

Looks good. :thumbsup:

What's the model number on that 66" round back bucket? I haven't seen such a thing listed in any Kubota info I've seen.

/ 30-ish HP TLB Thoughts
Looks good. :thumbsup:

What's the model number on that 66" round back bucket? I haven't seen such a thing listed in any Kubota info I've seen.

Thanks...it's an L2239 bucket. I was on the fence on wanting a 60" vs. 66" bucket, and I'm second guessing the larger one a bit now.

/ 30-ish HP TLB Thoughts #53  
Thanks...it's an L2239 bucket. I was on the fence on wanting a 60" vs. 66" bucket, and I'm second guessing the larger one a bit now.

Interesting...do you know what machine it was originally intended for? Only reason I ask is I have been kicking around the idea of getting a L3240 and that would be about the ideal bucket for such. However, under the build and price section I can't seen to find that bucket listed for any L series whatsoever.

/ 30-ish HP TLB Thoughts
Interesting...do you know what machine it was originally intended for? Only reason I ask is I have been kicking around the idea of getting a L3240 and that would be about the ideal bucket for such. However, under the build and price section I can't seen to find that bucket listed for any L series whatsoever.

Think that's one where the salesperson at the dealer does a substitution rather than an official option. I didn't see it as an option when I was trying to build my own on Kubota's site. Someone on here recommended it, and since I have really wet soil, I figured I'd go for the round back.

/ 30-ish HP TLB Thoughts #55  
There is a a model TL2144 66" light duty bucket available for the B26. It is somewhat like a skid steet bucket in that it is not much higher than the standard B26 bucket but the bottom extends about 6" further forward.

I purchased this bucket and quite liked it on the B26. Despite the fact that it is "light duty", I purchased the cutting edge with it and moved a lot of dirt. The B26 would not lift as high with a full bucket of dirt in it but it was high enough to get in my dumping trailer and I could fill it a lot faster so it became my default front bucket. I like it so much that I kept it to use on my L45 when I sold the B26.

Attached are a few photos of the original and light duty buckets for the B26.

Regards,

Lauren

Attachments

• B26 Buckets front view 111020.jpg
    B26 Buckets front view 111020.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 158
  • B26 Buckets offset view 111020.jpg
    B26 Buckets offset view 111020.jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 137
  • B26 Front buckets side view 111020.jpg
    B26 Front buckets side view 111020.jpg
    879.5 KB · Views: 100