Kubota M59 TLB, pricing please

/ Kubota M59 TLB, pricing please #1  

buck1974

I'm the market for a M59 TLB with a Hyd. Thumb, I believe I'm on the band wagon a little to late. These things came out in 08, and several dealers were sitting on them. They didn't move very fast at all, I'm sure because of the price. Several dealers were letting these things go for cost. Here I am ready to purchase and cannot for the life of me find one at any discount. $49k is the absolute cheapest I found one. I had one dealer in Georgia that told me they would order me one for $44k. I have called so many dealers I cannot find who I talked too. Anyone know if I can find a New M59 TLB for $44k. Any dealers out there?, thoughts?

/ Kubota M59 TLB, pricing please #2  
Several dealers were letting these things go for cost. Here I am ready to purchase and cannot for the life of me find one at any discount. $49k is the absolute cheapest I found one. I had one dealer in Georgia that told me they would order me one for $44k. I have called so many dealers I cannot find who I talked too. Anyone know if I can find a New M59 TLB for $44k. Any dealers out there?, thoughts?

The thing has an MSRP over $55k. Usually getting 10% off is "OK" and 15% is really good. You may have to do a lot of running around to locate someone who would do a deal at 20% off. For your own use, sure I'd keep looking for the absolute best deal; if you'll use it in your business and you truly need it, maybe better to just do it.

/ Kubota M59 TLB, pricing please #3  
I'm the market for a M59 TLB with a Hyd. Thumb, I believe I'm on the band wagon a little to late. These things came out in 08, and several dealers were sitting on them. They didn't move very fast at all, I'm sure because of the price. Several dealers were letting these things go for cost. Here I am ready to purchase and cannot for the life of me find one at any discount. $49k is the absolute cheapest I found one. I had one dealer in Georgia that told me they would order me one for $44k. I have called so many dealers I cannot find who I talked too. Anyone know if I can find a New M59 TLB for $44k. Any dealers out there?, thoughts?

Don't give up! It's a great tractor and I've seen them for that lower price within the last few months...just can't remember where. Some were even advertised on Ebay. I'll bet some are still out there.

Buck, you are going to have better luck posting on the Forum that is designed specifically for Kubotas on this Web site. Right now you on the the more general Forum. What you need to do is click on the "Forums" tab near the top of the home page and go down to the Kubota in the Brands Section. There you will find one group having to do with Buying/Pricing Kubotas and another group talking about the more technical side of Owning & Operating them. I'd start a conversation with questions in both places if I was you. I'll look for it there and that way you can reach the other M59 owners.

In the section on Kubota: Owning/Operating There is already a long thread with a title something like "M59 Discussion". You should read that thread, too. It was started by Charlesaf3, I believe. Most of the members are still active on this forum; we just haven't been talking much lately. Do a search on the keywork "M59" within the Owning/Operating Forum and you will be surprised at how many conversations turn up.

It seems to me that the M59 is one of those machines well designed to fill a gap in the TLB world, but because it came out at exactly the wrong time in the world economy the model may never recover. It's a shame, as it is the only TLB in it's very handy size and power range. Get one while you can, they have proven to be extremely reliable.
Enjoy...
rScotty

/ Kubota M59 TLB, pricing please #5  
The M59 has not been a slow mover at all, at least not in our area.

On your pricing, 44-45k was possible a few years ago. Since then there have been several price increases that would put those numbers from 08-09-10 to well below dealer cost.