Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Fabulous Foothills of Northern California

Default Re: Introduction from Oregon

I'm south of you but have talked to a few kubota dealers from Oregon. They have been excellent. I would consider driving to Oregon to buy even though I am in California. Although Oregon has no sales tax, I would still have to pay it here in CA. The Kubota L4330, 4630 and L5030 are all in the ball park of the JD 4710, 4610 and 4510. While the Kubotas will have larger displacement diesels, they will also be priced in the same area. Both make great tractors.

Default Re: Introduction from Oregon

Greetings. I'll be interested in hearing about your tractor search. Your location caught my eye. I have a similar property in the Alsea Valley of Oregon (west of Corvallis, large trees, pond, brush, pasture, etc.) and will be moving back to Oregon from E. Washington in about a year. I'll be buying a tractor either in WA or OR. I have talked to local (E. WA, N. Idaho) kubota dealers and feel very good about them. I've talked to a Kubota dealer in Gresham (OR) and they seemed OK. I have yet to talk to dealers in the Willamette Valley but they would be closest to my property so I won't buy without visiting them. I'm looking at the L3130/L3430 and equivalent models in JD, NH. Also interested in Kioti and Century/Branson, all 30 - 35 HP, but dealers for those brands are a little scarce near my present location. Good luck with your search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12