Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    Kubota L3000DT

Default Re: Suggestions as to what is needed

Arthur i almost moved there! i have a friend who works for the police dept there. used to work with him in camden.
    ahh you get used to the controls between your legs , my wife says thats where mans control comes from anyway! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The NH tc 30 is good tractor too . i looked close at them. i just got stuck on my L3000dt and have no regrets. it's what ever floats your boat. and some of my floatation dealt with cost.

Now i saw some massey fergusons that looked pretty good .
    good luck on your quest . the real fun starts after you get a tractor.
    one other thing really look at a FEL . great tool!! if you want one get it right off the bat. my wife couldnt see why i needed one . now she does !! we call it the diesel wheel barrow.
    i wouldnt buy another without one!

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

i think it is going to come down to what it usually does WHICH DO U LIKE BETTER!!!! they are all good machines, just one will stike your fancy more than the others. sure is fun looking tho [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Massey F. is a decent tractor.. not as many bells and whistles.. but it is usually a better deal on the $$, and is time proven technology.

Soundguy

So far I have driven the TC30 and 7800. I like both of them, of course the 7800 is more, but only by about $500. I got a written quote on the MF 1233 for $2500 less than the TC 30 (same options). If that is in fact a valid quote, it would seem that is the better deal for the money. Although hydro is nice, it isn't thou$and$ nicer. My last remaining test drive will be on the 1233...
    If anyone has had any personal experience with the 1233, I'd be interested to hear about it.

I decided to go with the kubota 7800 which has hydro, the Kubota front end loader, plus a 6' finish mower, and 5' bush hog. The price was comparable to the non-hydro JD 7090 and the TC 30. I ended up paying 17,350, which I am satisfied with.

Thank you for your ideas and suggestions, both in this thread, and in other discussion group posts. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

glad u got a tractor and a deal that was to your liking. when u get it post a few pics if u can. good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12