Buying Advice Loader

/ Loader #1  

Gixxer

Tractor
Kubota L3400DT
For doing little jobs around the house which brand loader is best for the money? Any suggestions? Thanks

/ Loader #2  
eeze-on or there is a man in oklahoma build a loader called quike-on they are pretty reasonable but when you get to the big name brands to get high in a hurry

/ Loader #3  
Gixxer, around these parts, that's a loaded question. :laughing:

You'll get lots of answers and opinions. My choice was for orange, but you'll find a lot of reds and greens also. There are lots of other threads here that give opinions and details.

I think any loader can be a good one, these days the tractors are all pretty darn reliable. So now we're talking about price and dealerships.

If the nearest JD dealer is 50 miles away and there's a Kubota dealer 10 miles away, you might lean toward orange. If there is a reason to avoid that dealer, you might lean back toward green. There are Kioti, Mahindra, and MF proponents here also.

Spend some time thinking about what you want that loader to do, what other jobs you will use the tractor for, go test drive them, talk to neighbors about them. Do you want new or is used an option (save a fair amount on price)?

Above all, enjoy that :tractor:, whatever color it comes in. :thumbsup:

:welcome:

/ Loader #4  
For doing little jobs around the house which brand loader is best for the money? Any suggestions? Thanks

You have a Kubota tractor...are you planning on installing a loader on that machine?
If that's the case, I'd suggest going with a Kubota loader designed for that model.

Maybe a bit more clarification of your needs would help...

/ Loader #5  
+1 to Roy's post. Since you have a Kubota, certainly the Kubota loader would add more long-term value to your machine. Your Kubota dealer may also carry a 3rd party loader line that could work. The one thing I would add is that often it is not economically feasible to add a loader to a used tractor. You pay top dollar for a new loader that loses too much value when you put it onto an older tractor. Even though the loader is new, the value is hurt because it is on a used tractor. The best situation is when the tractor and loader are the same age. I would suggest that you may be a lot better off selling your existing tractor and buying a used tractor with a loader or trading in your tractor for a new one.

/ Loader #6  
You can get a Quicke, Woods or Westendorf in addition to the Kubota, like others I would go with the Kubota.

/ Loader #7  
Some also like Koyker and Bush Hog brands.

/ Loader
Well I seem to have found a Kubota LA463 loader for $2500. Now I'm a happy camper.